Chapter 4:

Im starting a Mashton Fanfic bec ive been dying to do one but i never did.. dont ask why i dont know what stopped me. Its gonna be called , 'Secret' .. I couldnt think of anything better but i think of Mikey being the bad boy and Ashton the sweet one and they start liking each other but keep it a secret and stuff idk yet so dont rush me. lol.

But anyway this chapter is gonna be some deep shit. Not the kind that would make you cry but shocking deep shit.. XD hope your ready to know who was Calums best friend.

Song of the day: Carousel By: Melanie Martinez

<~<~<~<~<~<~

C a l u m

(italics are Calum's flashback okay..? here is an example of an italic if you dont knowwww.. Example: suck my ass... okay bye im starting.

Flashback~

"Stoppppp" I yell while giggling as my best friend tickled me. I was laughing hysterically and i had tears in my eyes.

"Never" He giggled too straddling my hips so that i couldn't move beneath him.

I somehow had managed to flip us over so i was on top of him.

We stared at each other for a minute before he smiled.

"You know your smile is really beautiful." I said to him without thinking and he blushed.

He leaned up and pressed a kiss to my lips. I sat there shocked and he pulled back smiling.

We were only 11 so we didnt know what were doing but thats the first time i figured out i had a liking to boys.

(End of flashback)

Me and my best friend did date at one point when we were 13 then we broke up when i turned 15. On my birthday too.

I was a wreck.

I smiled at the thought. Wiping away my tears as i arrived home from dinner with Luke.

The reason i left wasnt because i didnt like the kiss. That was the problem. That was the first time i kissed someone and felt sparks since my best friend and i didnt like that. It made me frightened.

Me and my best friend were inseparable. We did everything together and I loved him with everything i had and then he went and broke my heart and shit by cheating with a GIRL. Guess what else. That girl was my sister.

Yep. But of course i forgave him. We had to much to throw it away. Then he kept hurting me over and over again. Thats one of the things that lead me to do what i did but not the only reason.

I never told you his name did i?

Oh well his name was Ashton. No not Ashton Kutcher, Ashton Irwin.

+++++++++++

L u k e (surprise bitches)

Im a dumb fuck. Why did i have to kiss him.

When will i learn to just stay away. For fucks sake I dont even know if he like boys!

I payed the bill and walked home.

"Hey honey" My mom called out when i walked into the house.

I ignored her and ran into my room and shut it.

I cried. And cried. And cried more. Eventually my mom walked into my room and sat down on my bed with me and looked at me sympathetically.

"Whats wrong baby" she asked softly.

"nothing" I said obviously lying

She rolled her eyes "Luke quit the shit. I gave birth to you ive known you for 18 years. I know you."

I sighed and looked at her. This is how we settle things. I tell her I dont want to talk about it and shes ends up winning in the end.

She gives me a glare as to indicate that shes waiting and i look down tears welling up in my eyes.

"I kissed him." i say shakily.

She looks at me confused and said "Who Luke?"

"Calum." i say looking at her shoes instead of her expression.

"Luke." She said in a warning tone.

"I told you to stay away from him hes dangerous and i dont like the thought of you hanging out with him." She said growing angry.

"No mom! Hes nice. Ive been hanging out with him alot lately!" I say defending him.

She gives me a disapproving look before stating "Then why are you crying if hes "sooo nice" Luke?" My mom states loudly.

I flinch at her tone but still say back " Because i kissed him and he wasnt expecting it so he ran off!" I say admitting what had happened.

My mom looked at me in disbelief before shaking her head.

"I dont want you seeing Calum. And thats final."

***********************

sorry for my lack of updating.