Chapter 21:

Sorry i havent updated but see i sprained my ankle and ive been a lazy prick and everytime i came upstairs was only to shower and change so sorry for the lack of updates..

Song Of The Day: I Cant Remember By: Michael and Calum

ITS CALUMS BDAYYYYYY did you guys unfollow him on twitter? XD

Q: Whats your fave bromance in All Time Low?

A: You mean romance? Oh... Jalex ofc ..

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

N i a l l (BOW DOWN BITCHES)

"Okay bye." I say sighing as i walked down the alley way before checking to make sure no one saw what just happened.

I stuffed the weed into my pocket and walked down the familiar street taking a short cut to the house. As i was walking though i stopped when i saw Ashton opening a door to a house. I hid behind a bush and watched what was going on from afar.

After Ashton walked out he turned and looked both ways before walking down the street.

I was about to start walking again when the door to the house opened again and a tall pale guy with colorful hair walked out.

Jealousy instantly filled my body. Why was Ashton at his house?

As soon as the guy walked away i sat down behind the bush and pulled out the weed from my pocket. I made sure no one was around before i rolled it up and lit it and took a puff of it.

I instantly felt myself getting higher and higher and somehow while i was getting high i managed to walk all the way home to the house.

Ashton was in for a treat.

++++++++

A s h t o n

I was sitting on the couch in the living room watching tv when Niall walked in. I just ignored him not really wanting to acknowledge him at the moment but then i felt a rough grip on my wrist and then i was being pushed against the wall.

"Whos house were you just at?" He yells in my face. Instantly i can see it in his eyes and smell it in his breath that hes high.

I say nothing but try to squirm out of his grip. He slaps me and i gasp.

"I said whos house were you just at!?" He yells louder than the first time.

Sometimes i feel really bad for my neighbors having to hear all of this.

I managed to form some confidence somehow and say " It shouldnt matter that much right? I was just at Michael's house. You know.. the guy YOU told me to 'go out with' to mess with Luke right?"

He looks at me full of rage and his eyes go a shade darker. My breath hitches as i wait for another hit to come towards me.

It never came.

"Get out." Niall says looking at me with anger.

"What?" I say looking at him in disbelief.

"I said get out. You have one hour to get all of your stuff and leave. By the time I come back you better be gone." With that Niall walks out of the house

+++++++++

C a l u m

I was walking down the street. It was quite chilly outside today and it was my 19th birthday. (a/n: crying)

I was kinda on the downside because im positive Luke knew it was my birthday. But he didnt even call me at all. Not even a text.

I was walking into the music store and a smile broke out on my face when i saw a familiar blonde quiff in the rock aisle and i moved over to him and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and looked at me for a second before his eyes filled with tears but then he looked down hiding it immediately.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and i grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the store. he tried getting away but i just wouldnt let him.

I pulled him into an alley and pushed him lightly against the wall.

"Its my birthday you know..." I say smiling at him.

"I know." He said lowly never meeting my eyes.

"Luke... Why are you ignoring me? What did i do now?" I say.

He looks at me in disbelief but the looks back down again.

My eyes fill up with tears and a tear falls down my face. it lands on Lukes hand and his eyes dart up to meet mine and he looks at me in defeat before sighing.

"Calum dont play dumb with me. You know what you did. Rather what you said." Luke said.

I looked at him in confusion and he sighed a deep sigh.

"Ashton said that you never liked me. You were just using me..." he trailed off his eyes starting to water again.

I step back looking at him with hurt filled eyes.

"A-and you believed h-him?" I say looking at Luke.

"W-well yeah but-"

"No Luke, you believed Ashton! He is like you enemy! Why would you ever believe what he says!" I say raising my voice a little.

He flinched and looked down at is feet not knowing how to respond.

"I thought you were better than that Luke." I say my voice calming again.

Then i ran off. Which i find myself doing alot lately with Luke.

*************

Okay its like 1:00 am goodnight