Chapter 5:

I never thought there would be a time when i would dislike queen Liz in any of my stories but Liz i just dont right now XD

Song of the day: 21 Guns By: Green Day

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

C a l u m

I havent slept at all. I just keep replaying the kiss in my head and before i knew it my alarm went off signalling i had to get up for work.

I groaned honestly forgetting i even got a job. I looked at the clock and saw it read 6:00 am.

I jumped up and ran to take a shower. I turned on the water and while i waited for it to get warm i stripped down to my underwear and brushed my teeth.

After i was done i took off my underwear and checked the water. It was good so i jumped in and started washing up.

I started singing random tunes and fished washing the soap off of me when my phone rang.

I groaned and jumped out running to my phone and answering it without looking at the caller.

"Hello?" i say

"Yes is this Calum Hood?"

"Speaking." I say with a confused expression on my face.

"Great. Its your boss. You dont have work today. A pipe broke and we dont know what caused it so we will let you know when you continue to work okay?"

"Okay sir thank you." I say kindly

"Call me Mr. Masterson.''

"Okay bye." i say before hanging up.

I sigh before deciding to get dressed anyway and go for a walk. I found a $50 bill on the ground yesterday and i took it of course. I mean who wouldnt? But i figured it would be useful to buy food and a new outfit at the mall since stuff around here isnt expensive at all.

I grabbed my sunglasses to avoid getting recognized. And walked out of the door.

I figured i could eat at the mall's food court since its already there so i wont have to wak so many places.

++++++

I arrived at the mall and instantly i saw a sign for my favorite store. Hot Topic.

I went into the store and was met with music blaring in my ears. I walked back to the skinny jeans and grabbed 5 pair because they were $1.00 each. Then i went to the shirts section and grabbed like 10 band tees and flannels.

When i finished in the Hot Topic the total i spent was $23.50. It wasnt much so that still gave me money to buy food. So i headed to the food court.

I was walking with my head low when i bumped into someone.

"Oy mate im so- Calum?'' The voice said that i recognized immediately.

I looked up to be met with a pair of ocean blue eyes.

I stood there lost for words and then started to walk away.

I heard a groan behind me and then i felt myself being tugged out of the building.

I tried to get away but Luke was surprisingly very strong.

Before i knew it i pressed a wall in an empty parking lot.

Luke had me closed in so i couldnt escape.

He looked at me and sighed saying "Look Cal im sorry for kissing for you."

"Luke its fine dont apologize." I say looking down.

We sit there in silence me staring at him and him looking down.

Then he finally spoke up.

"Did you like it?" he asked hopefully.

"Yea Luke thats why i left Luke." i say confessing.

"I dont get it.." he says confused

"Forget it." I say trying to drop the subject.

" Nooo Calum tell me or i will kiss you again." He says warningly.

''No" i say seriously

"Yes" he says smiling.

"No" I say again.

"Yes" he says inching closer to me and finally his lips are an inch away from my lips.

I sigh and say "Because you are the first person ive kissed and felt sparks with in a long time" I say finally.

He smiled talking it as a good comment.

"Andd why is that bad." he says smiling wider.

I groan deciding ti come clean to him.

"Because the last person i kissed was my dead bestfriend that I KILLED."

********************

HAII