Chapter 10:

THIS BITCH WAS LIKE IF YOU LIKE 5SOS NAME ONE OTHER SONG BESIDES SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT

I LAUGHED AND NAMED EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SONG THEY HAVE EVER MADE AND SHE JUST STOOD THERE SO I WAS LIKE "I left you speechless huh betchhh" then i walked away

Song of the day (just for this hoe): She Looks So Perfect

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

C a l u m

"I CHIME IN WITH THE HAVENT YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR NO!" i hear my alarm going off on my phone and i sit up only to be pulled back down by someone.

"What th- ohh" I say looking over and seeing Luke next to me.

"Hot and good music taste. I like it" Luke says nodding his head while smiling.

I chuckle and say "Oh so you think im hot now?"

"Duh otherwise i wouldnt waste my time on you." Luke says stating it like its completely obvious.

I just laugh and look at him.

"DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON ME YOUR ALREADY THE VOICEE INSIDE MY HEADDD" He sings at the top of his lungs.

This causes me to burst into laughter and Luke stares at me fondly.

"You laugh is cute" Luke states scrunching his nose up in this obnoxiously cute way (photo on the top or side)

I groan at how cute he is and this causes him to look at me in confusion.

"what" he said.

"Stopppp being sooo.. cute" I say blushing a little.

He smiles and scrunches his nose again.

"You did it again! Just stoppp" I say covering my face.

'What exactly am i doing?" Luke says clearly confused.

"THAT THING WITH YOUR NOSE" i say not knowing what to call it.

He laughs and takes my hands away from my face.

"You me an this?" he says then does it again.

" OH MY GOD LUKE STOP" i say getting up.

"No im good" Luke says getting up and smiling at me.

"You must forget that i am considered a "murderer" around here" I say popping an eyebrow at him.

"Well then if you want me to go away you will have to murder me." he says looking at me innocently.

"Maybe i will" i say messing with him.

He pouts at me and i just couldnt stand it any longer. So i kiss him.

He doesnt respond right away but then he kissed back and we just kiss.

He pulled away smiling before chuckling and saying "We are so cheesy."

"How so" i say smiling back.

"Its like we are the people in the movies and books that arent aloud to see each other but sneak it anyway and its when theres the one thats dangerous but the other one doesnt care and cant stay away. Its just so cliche" Luke says smiling.

"I never thought of it that way." i say looking at Luke thoughtfully

"Stop it  your making me blush" Luke says (If you get this reference i fucking love you)

I laugh but then he sighs.

"Whats wrong" I say looking at him.

"I just wish people would accept you for who you are now. Everyone keeps warning me about you and i keep trying to tell them that if you wanted to hurt me you would have done it already! But they wont listen" He pouts looking at the ground.

"I dont blame them Luke" I say sighing.

He looks up at me and i speak again.

"they should be warning you about me. You should stay away from me im dangerous. You dont know what im capable of Luke" I say shaking my head.

"So? I like you Calum" Luke says thinking that will help.

"That doesnt help the situation Luke! You cant be in love with a murderer!" I say stating the obvious

''And plus what woul be the point of us dating if your parents wont let me come near you? Im not gonna be in a relatinship if your parents wont even ive me a chance." I say

"You know they would never allow that.." Luke says lowly.

"Well then i guess our 'cliche love' isnt supposed to last." I say then walk away

****************

ThIs BiTcH SaId 5 eS oH eS

HeLp Me