Chapter 3:

im listening to midnight memories and i have 1d stickers on my face.. #1daf

Song of the day: Right Now By: One Direction

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

C a l u m

I was right. Luke dragged me around all day last night and he never yawned once. We fucking stayed out until 4:00 am! Then he tried to even stay with me when i walked back to the motel.

It was 3:00 pm when i woke up and for once i wasnt hungry. I stuck a piece of gum in my mouth. Luke bought me a pack yesterday and I was greatful because i didnt have money for a toothbrush and it was mint flavor.

I looked into the mirror and winced at my appearance. I quickly fixed my hair and wiped the sleep out of my eyes.

 I grabbed my phone and walked out of the motel.

I still have to collect more applications since Luke rudely interrupted my errands.

I sighed and walked to Macca's to see if i got the job.

When i walked in i immediately saw the manager standing there at the counter talking to an employee.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder and he looked up at me and smiled a small smile.

I returned the smile and he pulled me to the side.

"Look kid, I know who you are, Im willing to let you work here but if i see any suspicious things or hear about you you are fired. Got it?" He said with a serious tone.

I frowned at the thought that he thinks i would do anything but then i smiled a fake smile and said "Yes sir."

"Okay kid. You start tomorrow 9:00 am.'' and with that he walked away.

I smiled and walked out.

+++++++++

I was back at the motel chewing more gum to stop my hunger when i got a text.

Unknown: Hey :) xx

Unknown: its me Luke.

Unknown: I got your number yesterday when you werent looking.

Unknown: Im hungry wanna go to dinner?

I sat there looking at my phone and debating if i should go with Luke or not. But then i decided i should go because at least now i can eat something.

I put Lukes number in my contacts and texted him back and went to where he tod me to go.

+++++++++++

"Hey Cal!" I heard a voice say behind me.

I looked up and saw Luke standing there looking hot as hell.

Wait, I never cleared this up for you did i? Oops lol i forgot to tell you im bi-sexual.

But no i dont like Luke hes annoying. Even though he looks hot af no i cant like him. I just might hurt him or something.

I nod and walk with Luke up to the front counter.

"Reservation for 2. Under the name Hemmings." Luke said and i didnt say anything as i looked down at the ground. Im assuming Hemmings is his last name. I follow Luke and the waiter and we end up sitting at the back of the restaurant where no one could really see us.

I mentally thank Luke because that meant i didnt have to keep my head down the whole dinner to avoid people who noticed me.

I sat across from Luke and looked at the menu to see what drink i wanted.

"Hi my name is Alyce and i will be your waiter for today! Can i get you something to drink?" the waiter said while mostly just staring at me.

I look over at Luke to see him glaring at the girl and i chuckled to myself and decided to have a little fun with this.

"Hey babe can i just have water please?" I say smirking. She smiles and bushes before looking over to Luke and said "And what would you like?"

" Sprite please" Luke said with anger clear in his voice. I smile feeling accomplished and she Alyce nodded before walking away before looking back and winking at me.

I turned to Luke to see him glaring at me.

I gave him an eyebrow and waited for him to talk.

"Seriously Calum? You can talk to a slut like her but wont say a single word to me?" Luke says angrily

I shrugged and looked at the menu to see what i wanted to order.

" Okay I know what Will get you to talk." Luke says smirking.

I raised my eyebrow again in confusion and before i knew it Lukes lips were on mine.

I was shocked at first but then felt myself kiss him back.

We kissed for a few seconds before i realized what i was doing and i pushed him off of me.

I looked at Luke and he was smiling at me.

I shook my head getting angrier by the second and i got up and walked out of the restaurant.

**************************

Im bored...