:2:

sunghoon often waited for his hyung here. at the light pole around the park. it was grey and tall and it usually went out by the time that heeseung had got to it. sunghoon was always early when meeting heeseung.

sunghoon looked around while looking for his hyung, and only saw hanbin and k walking towards him. he smiled at them, getting two in return for his.

"where's heeseung?" k asked sunghoon while looking around for the other latter that was supposed to be at the designated light pole any second now.

"h-here" someone panted from behind sunghoon. all three of the boys turned around to see heeseung panting on his knees. "woke up late"

"ahhhhh" the three others hummer in unison while still watching heeseung pant like a dog who had to run or was being trained during the hot summer.

heeseung looked up at hanbin and k above him. the only reason they were above him was because of how heeseung was sat. normally, heeseung is taller than hanbin by a lot and normally the same height of k.

eventually, heeseung caught his breath and the four boys walked to the high school. usually, hanbin and k leave around a mile in since their house is off the street. k and hanbin live with kyungmin and ej in the house in front of some of their other friends.

heeseung and sunghoon waved goodbye to their hyungs and continued to walk their way to the school that was another two miles away. "oh hyung, guess what i saw last night"

"what? a vampire?"

"that was three years ago, can't we just drop it?"

"no, anyways, what did you see"

"at the park! there was this boy sitting at that bench we used to sit at after school before those other kids would come and do their homework, those three boys, and- and he was sitting there curled up with his knees to his chest in the rain hyung!"

heeseung looked over at his friend. heeseung didn't understand why this was such a big deal to sunghoon when he didn't even see the boys face or know the boy at all. he couldn't give a single description of the boy from that night and he couldn't tell you what he was wearing either.

"sunghoon, what the fuck"

the two boys eventually got to the school and met up with their friends jay and jungwon. the four of them had all the same schedule together and they usually spent the whole day together.

the first class they had was science, which was a fairly small class. there were only ten students in the whole class and they all knew each other like brothers, all except one.

he never really talked to anyone other than this guy named geonu. other than him he has never talked to anyone, and no one really knew who he was either. unless you were in one of the minor classes with him you probably couldn't name one of his features.

the four boys sat down in their row with ta-ki. ta-ki had skipped a grade last year so he really doesn't look like he fits the stereotype of an average junior boy.

"hey sunoo, can i have a pencil?" ta-ki turned around and asked the boy behind him. his hair was damp and his eyes were red. he looked up at ta-ki and nodded slowly, having droplets of water fall onto the desk under him. he gave
ta-ki the pencil and motioned ta-ki to turn back around and look at the front of the class where mr. lee stood.

————

first author note oml

hi! i'm tito :))

uhhhh this chapter sucks but anyways hope you guys have a great day