;17;

after school sunghoon went back over to sunoos, and knocked on the door. he heard lots of shuffling around before the door opened, and sunoo opened the door looking worse than the morning before. sunghoon just wanted to know how sunoo could look so good while being this sick.

"oh, you seem so much worse" sunghoon whined to sunoo and picked up sunoo. he brought sunoo to his room and sat him down on the large bed. sunghoon got more medical for the younger.

"here, let me go get you water" sunghoon gave it to sunoo and ran out to get him some more water. he brought it back to sunoo and switched out the water for the medicine cup.

"here, i brought hike the work for your classes, geonu gave it to be to give to you, he said that we wanted it to you so that you don't miss anything. i could explain the stuff if you want"

"i want you to, come here." sunoo moved over a little to make more room on his bed for a place for sunghoon to sit down.

sunghoon sat down next to sunoo despite him being sick. he grabbed his binder and used that as a flat surface while he explained everything to sunoo about all the subjects.

and before they knew it, it was late and sunghoons mom had called him multiple times again. he had ignored everyone knowing his mom didn't actually care and sunoo actually cared for what he was saying.

sunghoon stood up and grabbed his stuff to put back into his back. sunoo just watched him in despair. he didn't want sunghoon to leave.

"i'll check in with you tomorrow morning, ok sweets?"

"ok sungie"

"please rest, you should be getting better, i want you better" sunghoon smiled at sunoo and waved as he left.