:7:

sunoo walked down the school halls eyeing everyone who looked in his direction. wether it was an underclass student or a senior. however, the glare he sent to the once student didn't effect his gaze on sunoo.

"do you have a problem? stop eye fucking me god damn" sunoo shook his head and continued walking down the hall, this time he had more people looking, after what he said. sunoo just smirked, he lived for all the attention he's getting.

or he did, until the one talk boy from his science started walking beside him. sunoo started tripping over his feet and his gaze kept going over to see the older boys face. sunoo shook his head, attempting to ignore the tall boy and started to walk faster, the older boy kept the same pace.

"do you need something?" sunoo asked as they reached the end of the hallway and they ironically had to go the same way to classes.

"i don't know, you're the boy that i've seen in the rain the last couple of days and i want to know u better"

"no"

"but why not? i've had an interest in you before i even knew what you looked like or who you were why would i lose interest now?"

"you're just like jay, leave me alone"

"why would i be just like jay? he doesn't even know who told everyone"

"well who told you"

"a friend of a friend yelled it in the cafeteria"

"y-yelled w-what in the c-cafeteria?" sunoo flickered his eyes up to the taller boy. he was extremely tall, he towered over sunoo. his eyes looking right back down at sunoos making the younger boy hitch his breath.

"if i remember right, sunoo is so depressed that jake broke up with him after he knew he didn't want to be with a weirdo that he sits in the rain and cries at night" sunghoon repeated what he remembers.

"o-oh"

"i don't think of you different though, you have a good reason to be sad"

"i'm not sad"

"sure you aren't, whenever you're sad, just text me from now on, ok?" the older boy said as he took sunoos hand and wrote his number in sharpie on the back of sunoos hand.

"i don't even k-know your name"

"no need to be nervous or to stutter sweets, my names sunghoon"

this is so bad i'm sorry - tito