;14;

sunoo sat in the cafeteria with sunghoon, jungwon, and jay. they couldn't find heeseung in the cafeteria so they just decided to sit down without him.

"you probably joined a cult"

"i was six!!" jungwon yelled back at sunghoon while jay and sunoo were laughing and banging their hands onto the table.

"yea, a creepy guy came up to you in all black while you were in japan, asked you to sign a paper and handed you a pamphlet, you signed the paper and took the pamphlet, you joined a cult"

"how did you even know how to write at six?" jay asked while eating with his mouth open.

"close your mouth while eating jay!!" jungwon pointed a finger at jay and gave him a look on his face that the others couldn't just help but laugh more at.

"oh hey- heeseung-hyung!!" jungwon waved at the entrance of the cafeteria. everyone at the table looked at where jungwon was looking, and there was heeseung, with a boy the same height as him. none of the other four boys had seen him before, but he was blonde and very tall.

heeseung walked over to the table they were sitting at with the boy, he gave them all a smile, except sunoo, and sat down with his friend.

"guys, this is riki" heeseung smiled. the guy next to him waved and smiled at everyone at the table, except again, sunoo. but sunoo didn't mind, he didn't mind at all in-fact.

"i should get going, nice to meet you, riki" sunoo grabbed his stuff and walked away. he walked into the hallway to his locker and put his things in it. he grabbed his notebook and wrote in it,

hm, i don't think sunghoons friends like me, other than jay and jungwon, they're fun, and they include me. but heeseung keeps ignoring me whenever i'm with sunghoon, or even when i'm not with him, he just doesn't like me. that riki kid heeseung brought today doesn't like me either, he follows what heeseung does, if heeseung smiles, he'll smile. if heeseung doesn't smile, he won't smile either. they're really confusing people, heeseung didn't have a problem with me at the beginning of the year, he was so nice to me. maybe me hanging out with sunghoon is the problem, but i'm not going to stop talking to sunghoon because of him. sunghoon makes me happier. happier than i've been in a long time. happier than when i was with jake, happier than christmas day, or even my birthday. he makes me so happy. but we met last week, it's only wednesday of the week and he doesn't know how much he means to me~

sunoos writing was messed up from someone throwing his notebook, "hey, kid"

sunoo looked up at the person, it was that riki kid, he read the things sunoo wrote in the notebook. "sunghoon makes you happy, well he should be making heeseung happy, it's what heeseung deserves, not you, weirdo"

riki shoved the notebook back at sunoos chest.

-tito