:8:

"you never texted me even though it rained last night"

sunoo jumped and turned around. the tall boy from yesterday, who he found out is named sunghoon, just looked down on sunoo like he was a small puppy that was lost.

"i-i wasn't sad"

"yes you were"

"go away sunghoon"

sunghoon scoffed, his attitude towards sunoo was way different than his usual attitude with his friends. he wanted sunoo to think he always acts like he is now. he wanted sunoo to feel intimidated my the taller. to have the will to do anything for him. that's all he wanted from the boy, along with his love at least.

"why?" sunghoon leaned on the locker next to sunoos. sunghoon turned his head over to the short boy and raised his eyebrows in question.

"i have geography and you aren't in that class"

"awwww you noticed i wasn't with you?" sunghoon teased sunoo. sunoo rolled his eyes and closed his locker.

"i said to leave me alone"

"come on sunsweet"

"never call me that again" sunoo turned to look up at sunghoon and shook his head in disgust. sunghoon didn't respond to the short boy, he just raised his eyebrows again and smirked.

"i'm serious, park sunghoon"

"whatever you say sunshine"

sunghoon walked away from sunoo to go find his friends, or at-least heeseung. and when he turned away from sunoo and was sure sunoo wasn't by him anymore, he let out a long breath. he shook his head, he didn't know he could act like that, at all.

for sunoo, he didn't know a different sunghoon at all, or the sunghoon everyone else knows. sunoo had never talked to the boy before in the three years he had gone to the high school and he didn't plan on talking to him first, ever.

sorry, i'm sick + failing two classes while taking care of my sister so pls bare with me on my short chapters :) - tito