:5:

jay walked into the outdoors looking everywhere for jungwon. he needed to tell him about sunoo and how he sat outside in the rain and mud going to the bench in the park. he wanted to tell heeseung and sunghoon too.

"jungwon-ah!" jay yelled down the road, jungwon usually left to school early to help ms. lee with grading papers. so while jay was getting ready jungwon was usually already at school wide awake, grading papers and giving jay extra marks to help improve his grade in any subject he's doing bad in while giving sunghoon wrong marks to decrease his 100s just a little.

and maybe it was because jungwon was his boyfriend, but jay smiled when he saw jungwon turned around with a crimson blush on his face.

"yes, hyung?" jungwon said as he walked back to his boyfriend. he looked up to jay and smiled that smile that shows his dimples and makes him have crinkles by his eyes.

"you remember how sunghoon was talking about the boy last week who sat in the rain? i know who it is" jay almost yelled out excitedly and jungwon had to shush him to make sure he didn't wake up the neighbors at 7 in the morning.

"yes, i remember, who is it?"

"kim sunoo"

jungwons expression changed majorly at this information. the kim sunoo was the boy who sunghoon found interest in even when he hasn't seen his face. well, now we know sunghoon has seen his face, but kim sunoo.

"can we tell sunghoon-hyung?"

"uh, i don't know"

"why not"

"sunoo was so hesitant to tell me his name that i'm not sure i was supposed to tell anyone"

"get more information out of him then" jungwon have jay a shrug.

"i guess i could try."

short chapter sorry sorry🥲