;21;

"hyung! you're back at school!" jungwon ran up to sunoo and hugged him. sunoo laughed at him and patted his head softly while he returned a smile to jay, who softly smiled at the two. "hi wonnie!"

"so sunghoon took good care of you right?? he seemed to.. un-sick you fast."

"un-sick isn't a word, wonnie, but yeah! sunghoon did seem to make you feel better really quickly! was it just like a minor cold or something of the sort?" jay questioned sunoo as the three boys walked to class.

"well, he gave me lots and lots of medicine. it all tasted gross but it seemed to work! i do think it was just a minor cold and might've been because it's becoming winter! that means the weathers changing so i was probably just, sick because of it."
sunoo smiled at the thought of winter. although he disliked the cold during the season he loved playing in the snow and christmas!

"oh, there's sunghoon-hyung, let's go!!" sunoo smiled at sunghoon from down the hall and waved at him. he earned one back and as well, got a smile from the elder.

"you're sweating so much! what happened?!" jungwon looked at sunghoon, he looked very sweaty, not drenched, but sweaty.

"figure skating try-outs, they were today."

"during school? and it sounds like there's still people in the gym! park sunghoon did you fail that quickly?!?" sunoo looked into the gym to see other kids on the ice rink, skating around and showing the coach some tricks.

"actually, love, i already made it. he used to coach my team when i was younger so he knows how i skate, how well i can skate, and all the other things." sunghoon held out the "love" from the rest of the sentience, emphasizing it to make sure sunoo didn't pass over it.

"ahhhhh~ kim sunoos dating an athlete-"

"hey! he is not my boyfriend!" sunoo interrupted jay and smacked the older boy.

"damn~ have some respect for your elders sunoo!!"

"oh i'm sorry! how could you ever forgive me! park jay please forgive me i'm terribly sorry and embarrassed!" sunoo looked at jay with a straight face the whole time those words came out of his mouth, but at the end he gave a whisker smile to him and pulled sunghoons arm.

"let's go get some lunch, i'm starving! meet us at our normal table okay??" sunoo yelled back to jay and jungwon as he continued to pull sunghoon to the lunch room, walking to the normal table him and his friends ate at.

"oh! you owe me lunch today!"

~~~

okay i have the rest of the book ready and prepared!! of course i'm still writing but i know what i'm doing with the story!!

-tito