:4:

it had rained all night in seoul. the ground was all muddy and puddles were all along the road. sunoo made sure to avoid the mud and water puddles and made sure he didn't ruin his jeans more than they already were.

he made it over to the bench later than the normal time. all week he had walked to the bench at 12am. he just sat their and thought his thoughts that went through his head.

except tonight, when sunoo went to the bench he usually went to, he saw someone there. he had blonde hair and he seemed to be tall. the clothes he was wearing definitely made him look like he came from the richest place in korea and sunoo didn't want to cross his path.

"yah!"

sunoo looked over to the blonde trembling with simple fear. he didn't know this guy, and he didn't want to find out.

"w-what" sunoo stammered. he didn't care if he stammered to the boy.

"come on, the moon won't move. i'll take you hole so that i can get you cleaned up and not all.." the boy looked him up and down in disgust. "muddy".

"no"

"shut up, i'm not going to hurt you in any way or anything" he said and stood up, standing much much taller than sunoo.

"what do i get if i do."

"good clothes, good education, friends? i don't know do you have any friends?"

"no.."

"right, cmon, you're coming with me, my boyfriend is at our house and his friend and his brother are there"

"can i have your name first? and let my fucking arm go" sunoo snatched his arm back from the stranger at the moment of time.

"i'm jay, park jay?"

"oh my god. no. i- i need to go" sunoo said and started walking backwards.

"but what's your name?" jay asked

"that's none of your business. go home" sunoo turned around and ran to his house. he could hear jay running after him and he kept running till he got to his window and opened it frantically.

"please, i won't hurt you"

"and maybe if i trusted you or maybe knew more about you i would go and leave this piece of shit household but until then, park jay, i'll see you later" sunoo climbed in through his window.

"and by the way.."

"i'm kim sunoo"

and he closed his window, leaving jay outside in the rain.