;18;

sunghoon finished checking up on sunoo and walked to school on friday, he was sitting in science class. usually, when sunoo wasn't in the class heeseung would sit by him, or even riki. but sunghoon sat with jake today. more like jake sat with sunghoon, but either way..

"so, where's sunoo at? you didn't do anything to him, right?" jake asked the same question he's been asking to sunghoon. it's only been two days since sunoo had been gone but jake has taken it to the point where people would think that they're still dating.

"i told you, jake, he's sick. i'm taking care of him at the moment calm down" sunghoon replied and continued to work on his science worksheet that he would give to sunoo later on.

"i'm just looking out for him" jake muttered and rolled his eyes.

"yeah? yeah? you weren't like that a few weeks ago. you were the reason the poor boy sat out in the rain a cried because you made him think he wasn't good enough for you or for anyone, it's your fault."

"well i didn't mean it, why cant you just drop it already? i did actually like him i just didn't want to be with a weirdo!!"

"don't talk about sunoo like that, he's not a weirdo"

"how would you know? you've never hung out with a weird kid your entire life!! you've hung out with the same old friend group"

"jake, i'm telling you right now, stop talking about sunoo or i don't know where this will go." sunghoon muttered and worked on his worksheet again.

"sunoo is so weird though"

sunghoon had heard enough, he stood up and looked right at jake. "say it again"

"say what? oh, what are you gonna do? hit me?" jake stood up, he was slightly shorter than sunghoon, but fairly close to his height.

"damn right i am"

the two boys fought, no one else in the class really knew what it was about, but most people tried to stop them. they yelled for the teacher and yelled at the two students but nothing really worked until the teacher got the principal.

when the principal walked in, sunghoon was crouching next to jake on the floor, "who's a weirdo, jake?"