;10;

sunoo walked down the hallway of the school, trying to look for sunghoon, but trying to make it look minimal. sunoo sighed when he didn't see sunghoon in the hallways and just went to his locker.

sunoo put his bag on the floor while he put his belongings into the top locker, until someone tapped his shoulder.
sunoo succeeded at keeping back a smile, "sunghoon-hyung?"

but when sunoo turned around it wasn't sunghoon. it was someone he didn't want to see. jake.

"oh, hey" sunoo mumbled.

"why did you think i was sunghoon? and you're already using proper honorifics for him? you like, just met him!!"

"why do you care"

"i don't"

sunoo was going to talk back to jake, he really was about to tell jake about how much better sunghoon was than him and he just met sunghoon two days ago.

"hey sunoo!" sunoo looked behind jake..

"sunghoon-hyung!!" sunoo smiled, he felt happy to see sunghoon.

sunghoon smiled at him, yet it dropped when he saw jake standing in-front of sunoo as if he was trying to protect him. "go away sunghoon, he doesn't want to talk to you, and we're talking right now"

sunghoon looked over behind jake, to sunoo. sunoo was just looking down and biting his lip nervously. sunoo knew that sunghoon wasn't going to let jake live down that he hurt sunoo extremely bad.

"jake, listen.. i'm just trying to get to my boyfriend, the guy that you never liked, so please, let me get to my boyfriend"

sunoo looked up to sunghoon with his mouth open, but quickly closed it once jake turned around to look at sunoo.

"you're dating that freak?" jake said as he turned back to sunghoon.

sunghoon smirked and pushed jake to the ground, grabbed sunoo by his arm lightly and closed sunoos locker before walking sunoo to their science class.