;22;

"hyung! cant you believe it's almost christmas! i'm so excited!! maybe we could spend it together! and we can also see if my parents will be home, you could meet them! and jongdae, you haven't met him yet i don't think.." sunoo went on and on about his little brother, jongdae, and about how he was so bright and happy. sunghoon listened to sunoo and payed attention to everything he was saying.

"hyung, what are you doing for christmas this year?" sunghoon was taken aback at the question about himself.

"oh, well i was just planning on staying home, heeseung is going to visit a family friend so i was just going to spend it at the house this year, maybe see what riki was doing." sunghoon shrugged his shoulders. he really didn't know what he was planning on doing for christmas, he most likely was going to stay home by himself.

"do you want to stay at my place?? you're more than welcome to! you could stay in my room i'll sleep on the couch~ or the floor~ please sunghoon pleaseeee?" sunoo brightly looked up at sunghoon, "jongdae would love you! i mean, and the fact you can figure skate too. jongdae loves hockey!"

sunghoon sighed, he would absolutely love to spend the christmas holiday with sunoo, he was just worried about if heeseung was staying here than what would he do? he looked back at sunoo, "well, maybe.. you know with heeseung and riki.. i might have to stay with them instead of your family, i've known them longer and all.."

sunoo was a little hurt by this, but understood where he was coming from. "oh.. ok! uhm.. i have to go back home now, tell jay and jungwon to text me if you see them!" sunoo walked the rest of the small way to his house alone. of course he understood where sunghoon was coming from, but jay and jungwon were spending it together, and he didn't want to intrude on them.

sunoo gasped and grabbed his phone.

dumpling-baby

sunoo
daniel! daniel!!

dumpling-baby
sunoo hyung!! hi :]

sunoo
do you think you could meet with me
tomorrow?? i miss u :(

dumpling-baby
of course!! also hyung, what are
you doing for christmas?? i don't
want to go back to america, i
mean i want to see my parents
but i've gone every year..

sunoo
just come stay with me! you're more
than welcome to and you could
meet sunghoon!! although i don't
think he wants to spend christmas
with me, but that's okay! you could
still come and spend christmas with
jongdae and i :]]

dumpling baby
yeah! i'll come see you and
jongdae! okay hyung i have to go
now but i'll text you later!!
love you hyung :))

~~~~

small update cuz i'm busy with beginning school :/ but the story is almost over!! maybe two more chapters? :]