;16;

sunoo listened to sunghoon and stayed in his bed the next morning, the chest pain was there, and it hurt worse than last night when he was on the phone. his intention was to get ready for school despite what sunghoon told him, but he knew he couldn't do it.

he heard knocks on the door, sunoo groaned quietly and got up from his bed to open the front door. he dragged his feet and made little effort to get to the door. he didn't check who it was before opening the door, he never does.

"hey, sunoo" sunghoon walked in and put his bag onto the ground. he grabbed sunoos hand and led sunoo to the kitchen, that was visible from the front room. he grabbed sunoos hips and put him onto the parable counter so that he was somewhat near sunghoons height.

"sungie, what if you get sick" sunoo said while rubbing his eyes. he had a headache, and could barely prop himself up correctly.

"i wouldn't mind, i just want you to be ok" sunghoon said and moved sunoos head so that sunoo could lay his head on his shoulder while he looked through his bag to find the correct medicine for sunoo.

"ok sweets i found it" sunghoon lifted sunoos head off his shoulder and poured the medicine into one of the clear cups you would usually use.

sunoos face turned, "does it have to be a liquid medicine?"

"yea, it's the only thing i have to help you, i'm sorry"

sunoo let out a hmph and took the medicine while sunghoon got him a glass of water since the aftertaste was horrible.

"thank you sungie" sunoo jumped off the counter and hugged sunghoon, hoping he didn't mind. he didn't and hugged sunoo back,

"please get better, sweets" sunghoon whispered while he was still hugging sunoo.

"you need to get to school, text me after, ok?" sunoo said and pulled away from sunghoon and smiled at him.

"of course"

sunghoon grabbed his back and left sunoos house after giving him a wave.

surprise post ig lol 😳😳 - tito