𝐭𝐞𝐧.

Revna's POV:

"I can't do this anymore."

"Shut up Buck and just press the damn X button." I laughed, shaking my head. Bucky was released from the hospital today after staying a few nights just to make sure everything was healing like it should.

Before Steve could, I made sure I was the one to take him home while Natalia, Wanda and Carol were all out wedding dress shopping. I was getting married in a few weeks after all. I couldn't wait to marry the love of my life, and I wish I had Yelena there with me. I wanted both of my best friends on my big day.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out.

Bucky gave me a confused look before the reality of it dawned on him and he shook his head, "Revna-"

"No, Buck. I'm sorry you got hurt because of me. I'm sorry it happened to you. You're not my personal punching bag and I hope you know that."

"You're my best friend, Revna. If I take a few hits here and there I don't care. Yelena is being mind controlled and brain washed just like we were. I know it's not really Yelena. If someone is after you, then you can bet your ass I'll be there. Don't beat yourself up too much okay?"

I nodded my head, still feeling bad about the entire situation. I didn't want anyone to get hurt other than me, but I knew life was a bitch and things didn't work like that.

"Besides," The brunette nudged me, "I don't think nat would forgive her if she messed up your face before the wedding."

I playfully rolled my eyes, laughing lightly at his manner of teasing, "I'm pretty sure my face is already messed up." I told him referring to the permanent scars Rumlow had given me.

"You're still hot." He grinned, pursing his lips together as he blew me a kiss and I busted out laughing.

"I hate you." I laughed.

"I love you." He giggled, "Now how about we order some food and we can spend the day watching some spooky documentaries."

I nodded, a smile appearing on my face, "I'd like that."

Bucky hummed, pulling out his phone and navigated (slowly) towards one of the food delivery apps he had while I booted up Netflix and clicked on the story about the Cecil Hotel.

Natalia's POV:

"How's Revna?" Wanda asked while we all sat down at a booth, deciding to get something to eat before going wedding dress shopping.

I sighed, "She's hanging in there. Steve just needs to get launched off the face of the earth and I think all our problems would be solved. I know she wishes Bucky didn't get hurt and she blames herself for it."

Wanda nodded, "and how are you doing?"

"I'm okay. For the most part. I'm excited about our wedding. I mean it's coming up pretty fast, but I'm just on edge because I know this big fight is drawing closer. It could happen today for all I know. I just don't think Revna is ready to face Yelena." I explained, taking a sip of my lemon water.

Wanda gave me a warm smile and reached across the table to hold my hand, "things will work out, Tasha. I know it. and if you need a hand in the fight, I promise I'll be there."

"Thanks, Wands." I smiled warmly at my best friend, Carol sliding into the book next to Wanda and apologized for being late.

The waiter came and took our order before coming back and giving us a bread basket to eat while we waited.

"I love carbs." Carol moaned, chomping on a breadstick.

Wanda and I laughed at the blonde.

"So, Nattie, you and Revna have any plans to make some babies?" Carol wiggled her eyebrows at me suggestively.

I laughed, "Mhm. I think we both want to get on it once the wedding is over. I just can't wait to have a little family with her."

"Do you want a boy or a girl first?" Carol asked.

"It doesn't matter. I'm just happy that I can have a child. For so long I thought I couldn't. I felt like I was less than a woman because I wasn't able to conceive children. But Revna loved me anyways. I don't know how I got so lucky."

Carol gagged at the happiness and Wanda just cooed and awed. These two really were opposite ends of the spectrum and I was glad to call them my friends.

-

"So what do you think about this one?" I asked the two, showing off the wedding dress I had on.

"The slit in the front should be bigger. Free the nipple." Carol smirked and Wanda hit her arm.

"You want her boobs spilling out at the wedding?" Wanda laughed and I snorted, tears springing in my eyes from laughing.

"What?" Carol laughed, "I'm sure Revna wouldn't mind it either."

"I'm sure Revna doesn't want her wife's tits to be on display for all the guests to see." Wanda playfully rolled her eyes, taking a drink from the complimentary water.

I giggled, "she wouldn't like that, no. I can't have too deep a slit in the dress because I don't want her to see the tattoo. I'm waiting to show her on our honeymoon."

"Wish I could be there to see her face." Carol chuckled, before jokingly adding, "Threesome?"

Wanda slapped her arm again, trying hard to not spit the water all over the floor, "You have no filter."

"Nope!" Carol stated proudly.

I laughed, "I'm gonna try another dress on."

Third Person POV:

"You left the soldier alive?!" Taskmaster growled.

Yelena didn't seem phased by his outburst, continuing to sharpen her boot knives, "I didn't want to kill him. I wanted to send a message that I'm coming and I'll take down anyone who gets in my way."

"I didn't raise you to leave loose ends!" Taskmaster huffed.

Yelena glanced at the man, stuffing the freshly sharpened knife in her boot, "You didn't raise me at all. I'll clip our little Ravens wings and we can watch her fall from the sky. I know what I'm doing. Everything's falling into place. It won't be long now."