𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Third Person POV:

News of what was happening in the city quickly caught wind and every news channel wanted to get a full time report, even more so when Bucky and Peter were quick to rush to their friend, knowing she wasn't going to be able to do this herself. No matter how much Revna didn't want to admit it.

Natasha, however, had a sinking feeling in her stomach. When she woke up, the warmth her wife held was cold and the only thing Nat had to remember her was the crinkled up bed sheets she left. Natasha tried to call her phone, but realized that Revna had left it behind and she knew she did that on purpose. Revna didn't want to be contacted.

Natasha jumped when there was a pounding on her door before Clint barged in, decked out in his hawkeye suit with his bow and arrows strapped to his back. Natasha couldn't help but remember the past where it was her and Revna, Clint on their trail until they ended up fighting. The ginger didn't think that she was gonna become friends with the man who was probably gonna kill her, let alone become family. Even after being friends for so long, Clint was never one to just come over on a whim, barging in. He usually shot her a text to let her know that he was going to stop by.

So the worried look that was held captive in Clint's eyes made Natasha feel sick. Natasha involuntarily held her stomach to shield it away from the world. Clint's eyes dropped down to her stomach before looking back up at the ginger, the corners of his lips curled up in a weak smile.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Is what Clint wanted to say to his friend but he bit his tongue. This was Revna they were talking about. This was Natasha's soul mate. Their souls were destined to be together from the moment they were born. No matter what the other was going to do whatever they could to protect the other, to keep them safe. They were both willing to die for the other no questions asked.

And Clint knew that he would die for either one of those women. No questions asked. They were his family too. So instead he asked, "See you on the other side?"

Nat's plump lips curled up into a half smile, "You don't have to do this, you know."

The archer nodded, "I know. But someone's gotta watch your six."

Nat laughed breathlessly, nudging the archer as the playfulness of the moment faded and the harsh reality crept in. They had to leave and they had to leave now.

-

When Nat and Clint arrived, there were civilians and camera crews formed in a large circle around Revna, Taskmaster and Yelena.

"You guys are late to the party." Bucky said gravely, Peter coming up on Nat's left.

"I don't see how that's a party." Natasha huffed, her eyes drifting towards Yelena and her breath caught in her throat as she saw her standing there. Alive.

"Peter, we need to get the civilians out of here and make sure no one gets hurt." Natasha looked towards the spandex wearing hero.

"On it." Spider-Man nodded, swinging off.

"I'll help the kid." Clint said, "And then I'm coming to help you."

Natasha shook her head, "Just focus on keeping the people alive. Bucky and I will deal with them. The archer nodded and ran off while Bucky and Nat weaved into the circle, calling out Revna's name.

Revna's POV:

"Revna!" Natalia shouted and I turned around to see her and Bucky running towards me. I shook my head, "Stay back, Natalia!!"