𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Revna's POV:

I rolled over some and kissed Natalia's bare shoulder, inhaling her scent like it was the last time before carefully getting out of bed. Dogmeat looked at me and tilted his head. I leaned down and scratched behind his ear, giving him a soft smile before getting dressed. I pulled my jeans on, then put a long sleeve black shirt on, putting my boots on to finish up. I looked back over to make sure that Natalia was still sleeping, before grabbing my keys and heading out the door.

-

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Nick asked, "Because it doesn't have to be you."

"You and I both know that it has to be me." I sighed, "Yeah, I'm sure. This has to end Nick. Natalia and I are trying for a baby. I can't have anything else happen to anyone else."

"I'm sorry war is so interested in you."

I shrugged, "I can't see it ending any other way. Whatever it takes."

Nick nodded, "Did you say your goodbyes? Because I'm assuming you're not planning on coming out alive."

I clenched my jaw and looked away from the man, going to respond when Agent Hill came over to us, "We're ready, sir."

"You ready to do this?" Nick asked me softly.

I nodded, "No more, Nick. I'm ready."

I walked over to the microphone and sucked in a breath, clenching and unclenching my hands before looking at Agent Hill, giving a curt nod and she gave me a thumbs up to let me know I could start talking.

"Yelena, Taskmaster, I know you can hear me. I know you're listening. It's Raven, your little bird. I know you're looking for me. This needs to end, I'm done hiding. If you want me, then I'll be at a bar downtown, the one the gods look down upon. I'll be alone, don't keep me waiting."

"Broadcast sent." Hill said and I nodded, walking out of the shield base and made my way towards the bar.

-

I took a sip of the whiskey in front of me when the door to Odin's Alehouse opened, hitting the bell that hung above the door. Everyone in the room bar stopped, silence fell upon us like a blanket.

I smirked, taking another sip of my whiskey, "Yelena."

a/n: short chapter I know, but I didn't ever plan this chapter to be that long.

are you ready for this fight??? It's four parts so buckle up.

might post it all today, might post it all next week. we'll see.