𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Revna's POV:

My jaw dropped when my wife came out in a black nightie with black lingerie underneath. Her red hair was flat ironed straight as she walked towards me.

"Baby..." I groaned.

Natalia spun around slowly, giving me a nice view of the lingerie from all sides, "do you like?"

"I fucking love it. You're so sexy." I said, grabbing the bottom of the nightie and pulling her closer to my body.

"Hm. Thank you." Nat hummed, straddling my lap.

"is this my surprise? because it's an amazing surprise."

She shook her head, "nope the real surprise is a lot better than this."

"what could be better than this?"

"you'll see, my love. patience."

I began kissing and nipping at her neck and collarbone softly, making light marks before progressing into darker marks, "I really can't believe you're my wife."

Natalia moaned, "all yours. and I took it a step further."

"what did you do?" I asked.

My wife smirked, pulling away from me so she could take off the nightie, the material falling off her shoulders as she made slow, seductive work of taking off the lacy bra. And my jaw dropped when I saw what she was covering.

There under her full breasts was some dark ink of my Raven insignia.

"you like?" She purred.

"u-uh. I. Um."

"oh my god I broke you." The ginger giggled.

I laughed and licked my lips, still staring at the tattoo, "this is so fucking hot."

My wife grinned and giggled, "your symbol. your name. I'm permanently yours. We share a last name, we have rings. And now I have your ink on my body."

I moaned, my eyes darkening as I leaned down and kissed all over the tattoo, "you are so fucking sexy and I'm gonna make you scream."

"is that a promise?" Nat purred while I flipped us over so I was hovering over her.

"we're gonna break every single thing here. I'm not gonna stop until you've squirted at least five times."

"you're the love of my life."

I kissed her deeply, loving the feeling of her plump lips fitting perfectly against mine, "and you're mine. the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel so possessive of you, my mark is on your skin."

"I know you want to fuck me hard." Natalia grinned excitedly while she bucked her hips upwards but I wasn't having that so with a smirk I held them down.

"I'm gonna fuck your pussy, your ass, your throat. I'm gonna make those pretty lips of yours scream my name."

"don't think you're let off from me fucking you."

"this is about you." I said, biting down on her neck hard and she hissed at the pain and pleasure of it all.

"nope. Baby, I'm gonna fuck you good."

"we'll see when I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk."

Natalia grabbed my throat and pushed me back, her hovering over me now, "what was that baby? I couldn't hear you."

I grabbed her ass in my hands, rubbing it before smacking it hard, "you play dirty baby, I love it. my little widow."

"I wanna play." Nat smirked, running her hands up her body as she cupped her breasts.