Never Piss off the Birthday Girl

"Mi-mi!" Milo turned his head, chuckling as he saw his friend Arie running over to him. She was so small so it just look funny as she got closer, craning her neck to meet his eyes.
"Hey birthday girl!" Leaning in he gave her a small hug before pulling away. A little too soon for the girls liking. She missed the way he use to pull her against him and hug her until she swatted him away...

But that was before he met Sage.

"I was just making sure your coming to my party tonight."

"Your having it tonight? It's a school night.."

"And? It's still my birthday! Come on pretty please?" She pouted, clasping her hands together in front of her.

"Uh yeah we could probably stop by for a bit, Sage was coming over to watch movies with me."
"You guys are still together?" Milo raised his eyebrow, the two began walking towards the building where there next classes were.

"Uh yeah?"

"So.. this is like serious?" He could tell she was annoyed but figured it was because they had been so close over the last year. Maybe she felt threatened by how much time I spent with Sage?

"Yeah, it is. I—I... I think I love her." Arie's jaw dropped not believing what she was hearing. "She must be really great in bed.." She muttered under her breath but Milo heard it. The statement made him flush, his eyes avoiding hers completely.

"Oh come since when do you get shy? That's it isn't it?"
"I... uh.."
"Oh my god or does she suck in bed? She looked like she was way too much of a—" Milo shook his head, furrowing his eyebrows as he realized his friend was being a little too vocal. He knew Arie could be a bitch but she had never talked like this about anyone he's ever cared about.

"Okay can you please stop talking about Sage like that? She's my girlfriend and she's not bad in bed... We haven't even—-Look it's no ones business okay? I need to get to class."

Arie stood there dumbfounded as her best friend stalked off. Not believing what just happened. She processed Milo's words in her head as she continued to her own class

"Hey Arie sup?" Mason tiredly greeted the girl, slumping in his seat as they waited for the class to fill up. He brought the much needed ice coffee to his lips but Arie's next question caused him to choke.

"Have Milo and that loser fucked yet?"

"Uh.. a-are you referring to Milo's girlfriend?" Mason quickly took note how she rolled her eyes at the mention of word girlfriend. He suddenly felt a bit more awake, getting an uneasy vibe from his classmate.

"Yeah her..." He fiddled with his plastic cup of coffee, trying to figure out how much information he should be passing along. Frankly his best friend and Sage's sex life was no ones business but he also didn't want Arie getting the wrong idea due to Sage's age..

"You know she's like seventeen right?"

"What?" Arie's jaw dropped, apparently this was the first she was hearing of this.. or maybe she just never actually listened to Milo when he talked about Sage..

"Yeah and back at home it's considered statutory rape and all that so no they aren't having sex.." Mason slowly explained, watching his classmate for her reaction. "Arie.. Look I don't know how you feel about Sage or why. All I know is she's the only girl Milo's been interested in, in a long time.. and no ones ever made him fall so fast. I like Sage and I consider her a friend. So if you want to continue hanging around us.. I suggest you get over whatever issues you have with her..."

Arie flushed, clenching her teeth as she turned around to face the board in front of the room. The class was still waiting on the professor who was late as usual but Mason had made it extremely clear that this conversation was over.

Normally she had always used Mason to help talk Milo into things like going clubbing. She had thought they were close but it was becoming annoyingly obvious that apparently everyone was "Team Sage".

Fucking traitors..

She thought, clearly the birthday girl was not happy.

And..
No one should ever piss off a girl on her birthday..

~~~~~~

Short but I promise more is to come! Just a wanted to put this up before I start on the next update ❤️