Promise Me

With her friends by her side, the rest of the night wasn't so bad. Wish she could say the same about Milo, who she was currently holding onto as she helped him walk back to his dorm. Mason on his other side, the two trying to make sure they kept up with Milos long strides.

"Damn dude you never get this drunk, what happened?" Jealously happened, thought Sage. She gave Mason a small smile as she got the door open, leaning Milo against it.
"Thank you so much Mason."
"Of course! You going to be okay taking care of him?"
"Uh yeah I can figure it out." Mason chuckled before deciding to help her out. "Just grab him some aspirin to take now and a tall glass of water. When he wakes up tomorrow postmate some Benedict's, it's his favorite hang over spot." Sage gave him a thumbs up, trying not to think about how often her boyfriend got drunk.

"Thought he'd never leave.. " Milo slightly slurred sitting up as he accepted the aspirin and water without hesitation. Sage squeaked as she was suddenly tugged on top of her boyfriend. He clumsily rolled them over so he was on top before he gave her a couple of very sloppy kisses.
"Babe—Stop." Sage pushed away from him lightly, a look of slight disgust on her face.
"Sagey come on, I can make you feel really good.." Her boyfriend cooed, nuzzling his nose into her cheek. Even in his drunken state he still sounded pretty hot. His voice was oozing lust while his long fingers caressed down her sides.
"Milo we—we aren't having sex tonight." For a moment he narrowed his eyes before shaking his head. His features softening as he took in her unease around him. He shouldn't be making her feel so wary around him..
"We aren't.. b-but let me do something for you.." He slid off his bed, trying to maintain his balance before grabbing her hips. Sage propped herself up on her palms as she eyed him suspiciously. "I.. was a asshole.." He sheepishly admitted, his cheeks flushing as he thought about his behavior. She only nodded, her breath hitching as his long fingers easily popped the button on her jeans. He gave them a hard tug, sending them into a pile on the floor.
"Can I make it up to you?" Sage shivered under his heated gaze unable to speak. She nodded again feeling the heat creep him her neck and to her face.
"Arms up baby." Milo instructed trying his best not to slur his words. However talking as slow as he was with that husky sound to his voice wasn't making it any easier on his girlfriend. Sage bit her bottom lip feeling a bit self conscious as she saw in front of her fully clothed boyfriend in nothing but her panties and bra. He seemed to get the memo, quickly yanking his shirt over his head and pushing his crumbled jeans clumsily down his long legs.

Sage was trying so desperately to keep her cool but she could hear her slightly ragged breaths. Watching as her boyfriend knelt down on the floor in nothing but his tight black boxers. He gave her a wink, pushing her legs a little further apart before giving her a soft kiss to her inner thigh.
Sage felt another shiver run down her spine at the sensation of his full plump lips peppering kisses up her inner thigh.

Hooking his fingers he pulled her panties down, dropping them to the floor. Without breaking eye contact he brushed his nose against her bare sex enjoying the way she whimpered in anticipation. Milo scooted her bottom further to the end of the bed, pulling her legs up and over his shoulders. He made sure her knees were bent over his shoulders at a comfortable angle for her. Smirking as he felt her ankles hook together, caging him in. Taking her hands in his he gave them a squeeze before pulling her down enough to meet his lips.
Milo moaned as there kisses became feverish, his girlfriends fingers tugging his hair gently as they're mouths moved together. Sage holding back her whimpers, even though she was still pretty annoyed with how he acted earlier. She was desperate for him to touch her.
He moved his fingers between her legs as they continued kissing. Loving it when Sage gasped against his mouth as his fingers stroked her bare sex.
He could feel her wetness already, dipping his fingers past her warm folds.
Sage moaned, rocking her hips forward into his hand. She didn't even care that she was showing him how needy she was. She needed this.

"That's it baby." Milo cooed as he pulled away from her lips. Smirking as she tried to bring his lips back to hers. He backed up and just shook his head instead leaving her confused but before she could protest. He dipped his head flattening his tongue and dragging it right across her slit.
Sage arched her back, pulling him even tighter against her as pleasure shot through her body. Milo grinned even wider but continued his tongues skilled assault on his girlfriends clit. His fingers curling against her g-spot.
"O-oh god— Milo!" Her fingers tugged on his thick brown hair, her moans turning into cries of pleasure. Then finally with a few more flicks of his tongue she was completely falling apart.

Milo winced as he adjusted his very noticeable erection, mentally willing it to go away. Crawling next to his girlfriend he wrapped her up in his arms. The last twenty minutes had been very sobering.

"Am I forgiven?" He pecked her shoulder, almost afraid to look in her eyes. Her soft hand cupped his cheek forcing him to look at her. Her features softened as she gave him a small nod, making him relax into her touch.
"Just promise me, this isn't going to be a common occurrence. Jealousy isn't a good look on you.." Milo nodded pecking her lips while he ran his fingers down her back.
"I promise."

~~~~~

Sorry super short but I needed this update to happen before the crazy twists and stupid mistakes start happening.

Let me know what you think!