Assumptions

Sage was surprised when Milo's lips met hers, the kisses were hot, rough and instantly she was overwhelmed, he was everywhere in just a matter of seconds.

One moment they were watching Dave, Milo getting closer to her. He had pointed something out about the show just for her to look up at him with those big honey colored orbs of hers. He lost it..

One of his large arms was wrapped around her waist, his free hand tangled in her hair while his long, lean body crushed hers into his mattress. 
She couldn't believe that Milo Manheim was kissing her..
He pulled back to let her breathe, kissing along her jaw. A moan fell from Sage's lips once he peppered kisses and gentle bites along her neck. He groaned hearing her moan already, not being able to help it as he instinctively grinded himself against her. Sage clung to him, gasping in both shock and pleasure from feeling his hardened member rub against her sex.
Milo was so turned on by the noises and the way her breathy pants fell from her lips. She seemed so into the what he was doing, almost like she'd never been touched before. He wanted to feel more of her, he wanted her. Untangling his hand from her hair, he slowly let it creep up underneath her shirt past her belly button. Pants fell from her lips even harder against his mouth, he kissed her deeper slipping his tongue past her lips. She tasted so good, she felt so good and he could only imagine what it was going to feel like to sink into her. Milo's thoughts were cut short because before he reached her breast, Sage pulled away. He was confused feeling her small hands on his chest trying to push him off her.
"A-are you okay?" Looking down at her with wide eyes, he was worried he did something to upset her. She wouldn't even look at him, which made Milo internally freak out more.
"I—I don't want to get you in trouble."
"Get me in trouble? Oh because my moms down stairs? Baby it's fine I'm nineteen she knows that I have sex.." He nervously chuckled hoping that would ease her nerves. His large hand rubbed up and down her thigh, another attempt to help her relax.
Sage began to wonder how many girls he's brought up to his room like this..
"Milo w- we can't, I can't .." Milo was surprised to see her look so uneasy and she still refused to meet his eyes. He sat up and pulled her up with him and into his lap. His hand resting against her cheek to gently coax her into looking at him, it worked.
"Hey it's okay, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I don't want you to think I just brought you up here for sex." She let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding in, feeling a tad more relaxed.
"I.. I wanted to, I liked what you were doing..but—" Hearing her try to explain why she pushed him away made Milo's brows furrow in confusion until it clicked for him.
"A-are you a virgin?" He couldn't help but blurt it out. Finding it completely ludicrous that a girl that looked like her hadn't been touched like that before. However the crimson coloring against her cheeks gave him his answer.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry Sage, fuck I didn't even.." He trailed out, he didn't even know how to apologize for just jumping her in his bed like that, for assuming. Had he really misread all the signs that bad?
"I shouldn't of.. I didn't realize. It's okay let's just hang out or we can go back outside—" Milo was cut off by the girl in his lap, he couldn't stop the moan that bubbled up and out of his throat. She had shifted on his lap, her crotch rubbing against his still hard member felt too good. Sage knew she needed to tell him her other secret but she liked kissing Milo. She liked how he had made her felt and she was starting to really like him..
"Fuck okay we.. We need to stop baby." Milo pleaded, his big brown eyes filled with lust and desire making her insides clinch.
"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to.." He stared intently at the attractive girl on his lap, her chest still rising with excitement.
"You know.. W-we don't need to have sex for me to make you feel good." Her lips parted and her fingers gripped Milo's shirt tightly. He dipped his head, hesitantly leaning back in to press his lips to hers. Sage gasped into his mouth as Milo laid her back down on his bed. Her mind eased as he continued to kiss her gently, his tongue tickling her bottom lip asking for entrance. She barely felt his long fingers graze her thigh through his own sweats she was still wearing. Sage however did feel it when his fingers brushed over her covered sex, gasping in surprise as a shiver ran down her spine. Milo barely got his fingers dipped under the band of the sweats before again he was pushed away.
"Milo no when I said we couldn't—that I couldn't—I meant we can't do anything. At all.." Milo bit his swollen lip, clearly not understanding what the problem was but was willing to respect her wishes of course. "Milo.. I'm—-I'm seventeen." Instantly Milo clambered off Sage and stumbled off his bed as if the house was on fire. His blood ran cold, holding his hands up over his head as if he was already being accused of doing the unthinkable.
Sex with a minor is statutory rape in California.
He almost just...
"Your seventeen!?" How the fuck was she seventeen?! Sage flinched as his voice raised slightly, you could hear the anger in it.
"I almost—I could've just fucking gotten arrested, gone to jail, ruined my whole fucking career!"
"I'm sorry I was trying to tell you! I didn't know you were—I didn't know you didn't know—I didn't know what you were going to do." Milo's anger immediately died as he saw the gorgeous girl on his bed start crying, shaking.
He had been staring at her all day, checking her out, thinking about the things he'd do if they were alone like they just were. The nineteen year old tugged on the ends of his hair, obviously upset. He had been assuming things about her all day, she wasn't trying to seduce him. She was just talking to him, flirting a little and trying to get to know him. Which was obviously what he should have been doing, if he just had just actually talked to her.. He would've found out all he needed to know.

"Sage hey hey it's okay." His heart hurt as she looked at him, she was scared. She was alone with a giant, angry guy she barely knew in his bedroom, she was terrified. "Sage I'm sorry fuck this is all my fault. I'm so sorry." She watched as he tried to get her to relax enough to calm her down. He had a right to be upset, she could've ruined his whole life.
"Milo no I'm so sorry, I promise I wasn't trying to ruin—-" The older boy pulled her into his chest, wrapping his strong arms around her, Sage melted into the warmth radiating off him. She was trying to take deep, slow breaths to calm herself down. It was so embarrassing to be crying in front of a boy let alone freaking Milo Manheim.

"It's okay, we both made assumptions today." Milo chuckled, trying to lighten the mood while he rubbed her back. "When your ready we can go downstairs.. um we could play some ping pong with Mason and some of my other friends?" He tried to think of something that they could do to help ease the tension.
"You-you still want to be near me?"
"Sage you didn't do anything wrong, plus it's probably about time I actually try and get to know you.." She found herself laughing as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head, a small smile tugging at his lips as heard her beautiful laughter fill his room.