Hurt & Confused

"Are you okay?!" Kat took in her best friends flustered state, looking at her brother for help.
"Give her a minute Kat.." Noah gave his sister a look before telling Lee to head back to the dorms. He quickly helped Sage with her seatbelt as his little brother gunned it back to campus.

"Thank you guys for coming.. I'm really glad all of you came." Sage quietly croaked but her eyes we're only on Noah's as she spoke. He nodded, both of them in a silent understanding.

"You can always count on one of us." Lee chimed in, his eyes went back and forth from the road to the rear view mirror. He just wanted to know what the hell happened.

"Always." Noah confirmed, giving Sage's hand a little squeeze. It was very comforting considering everything that just happened in the span of ten minutes..

Like dumping Milo then, Making out with Noah in the elevator right after...

......

"Sagey I don't think —-" She ignored him, pushing up on her tip toes while pulling his down to her by the back of his hair. He grunted but quickly did as he was told kissing her back with equal if not more passion than she was.
He picked her up, forcing a moan from her lips as he pressed her against the elevator letting her feel his arousal through his jeans. Sage breathlessly pulled away.
"Noah.. I.." He let her gently slid down his body before taking a step back.
"Yeah—no way ahead of you. This is not happening." Noah nervously chuckled, tugging at the right material around his erection. Sage's eyes fell to the floor as her cheeks became even more red with embarrassment.
"Sage.." He sighed, forcing her yet again to look at him. "You are perfect.. but you are also a emotional wreck right now and kind of like family. That's all.."  She felt her self laughing at Noah's rejection, truly laughing which caused Noah to join in.
"We can pretend this didn't happen?"
"Already done squirt, now let's go get some ice cream and watch Mean girls." Sage tilted her head to the side, looking up at the older guy curiously.
"Kat had some pretty messy relationships in high school, I know the routine."
"You really are a great big brother Noah."

.....

"So yeah.. I guess Milo's been really open with all of them about our non existent sex life.. about me." Sage was mortified as she thought about what went down at the party. Everyone knew she wasn't putting out for Milo, he had probably told all his friends she was a virgin. "Oh and apparently he's slept with the all those bitches so there's that too." She was going to be sick. Was it all a game to him? To his friends?

She thought she knew him, maybe he just was that good of an actor. Even had all his LA friends fooled too. Maybe coming here changed him..

"That motherfucker—Fuck him!" Kat exclaimed, saving Sage from her spiraling thoughts. Even Noah and Lee looked pissed.
"At least he goes to NYU, we won't have to worry about seeing those preppy assholes here at any Columbia parties."

"He doesn't deserve you Sagey." Lee held Sage, hoping she knew just how amazing she was.

...

"Fuck you! Your just a pathetic little spoiled brat!" Mason and Wil finally interjected, grabbing Milo and steering his towards the door as Arie lost it and started screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Holy shit man—"
"We've.. we've never seen you like this." Wil panted as they finally got their best friend out of the apartment. Milo slammed his fist into the wall yet again shocking his friends. He was livid.
"Why did no one tell me how bad they were treating her?!"

"We didn't see it and you were right there! Why didn't you notice?" Mason countered, he hated seeing his friend upset but he wasn't about to let Milo play the blame game.

The tall teen slid to the floor of the noisy hallway, he was so angry. Angry at himself, angry at his friends.. well people he thought were his friends.
"Look dude we know this is bad but you can still fix this." Wil suggested knowing he needed to try and get through to his friend somehow.
"How?! She literally thinks I'm some kind of monster!"
"Yeah because of the lies and shit Arie and the girls were feeding her. You have to find her and tell her the truth!"
"And while your at it.. maybe it's time to tell her how you feel..." Mason clapped his best friend on the shoulder, shooting him a knowing look.
"You can be clueless as fuck but your not a monster... She knows you."

"I just can't believe I fucked up this bad.."

....

Sage was almost at the cafe when her phone vibrated in her pocket. Her heart stopped as it continued to vibrate indicating someone was calling. It wasn't just someone though, it was Milo.. again.
He had been calling and texting pleading her to talk to him, to hear him out but she couldn't bring herself to answer any of his calls. Every time she even thought about replying to a text or her finger hovered over the answer icon, she began to fall apart all over again.
It was a all new kind of hurt she had never experienced before.

Taking a deep breath she was reminded herself she was on her way to grab a coffee and the cafe was in sight. Except now as she took a step and looked up, there was someone blocking her path. A very tall someone with milk chocolate eyes and hair as soft as silk. God Damn it, she could already smell his cologne invading her senses.

"Sage.."

........

Another super short one for you all...

😅 more is coming