Frosting

Milo walked into his kitchen to grab another beer for himself and Mason when his chest constricted, his eyes falling on the insanely hot girl from earlier

Milo walked into his kitchen to grab another beer for himself and Mason when his chest constricted, his eyes falling on the insanely hot girl from earlier. Her little white shorts perfectly showing off her beautiful bronze skin and ass. He tried to shake whatever was coming over him, come on get a grip dude.

She suddenly straightened up, finding what she needed out of the cooler just to be met with Milo's wide eyes.
"H-hello there." Hello there? She laughed as his voice faltered. The beautiful sound made the teen blush and sent his heart fluttering at the same time.
"Your Milo right? Camryn's son?" Milo nodded, biting his lip as he watched her hoist herself up on to the island in his kitchen. She brought the chilled beer bottle to her pouty lips, taking a long sip. "Yes oh god has she been embarrassing me already?" Her laugh rang out again as she watched the tall boy groan loudly into large hands before scrubbing one over his face.
"No no no not at all, she's only showed us two photos of you running around in your briefs.."
I'm going to kill my mom.. Milo thought as he turned crimson. Of course his mom had to show the hottest girl he's seen photos of him when he was 5 in his underwear.
"For what it was worth, you were cute back then but I think I prefer what you look like now.." He snapped back up to look at the tan beauty, gulping. Milo turned towards the cooler before looking up at her.
"Um, thanks?
"Dude what's taking so long?" Mason groaned, his eyes widening as he saw his best friend slightly bent over the cooler. The attractive girl from earlier was sitting right by his head, it actually looked like Milo was getting somewhere with the gorgeous brunette.

"Oh hello.." Milo gave Mason a look, the lack of game between the two was too obvious.
"Sorry Mason I was talking to... I didn't get your name?"
"Sage."
"Well nice to meet you Sage, I'll just take this and I'll see you later Mi.." Mason tried to be discreet as he grabbed a beer and tried to give his friend more alone time with Sage.

"Sage? That's a pretty name, Um so how do you know my mom?" Milo finally grabbed his own beer from the cooler before popping the top off. He leaned against the opposite counter to continue their conversation.
"I've actually only met her a couple times, my mom has been friends with Marcia for years and I guess your mom invited us to this years BBQ?"
"Oh nice, the more the merrier."
"But we didn't come empty handed, I brought dessert.." Sage hopped of the counter, casually coming up next to Milo before bumping his hip with hers. He laughed as he craned his neck to the side to see what she was grabbing from the various dishes behind him. She held up a chocolate cupcake with expertly pipped frosting.
"Wanna try one?"
"Hell yes I love chocolate." Milo grabbed it excitedly, he didn't realize anyone had brought chocolate sweets. All the other sweets in the kitchen were 4th of July themed. Containing fruit and whip cream but he was a die hard chocolate man.
He moaned dramatically licking his lips as the triple chocolate flavors hit his tongue. His eyes snapped open as he heard Sage's melodic laugh yet again. She shook her head as he furrowed his eyebrows not getting what was so amusing.
"You have frosting on your face.." Before he could figure out where it was, he sucked in a breath. Her finger ran down his cheek, scooping off the glob of frosting that was near the right corner of his mouth. Milo froze watching Sage bring her index finger to her mouth, sucking off the frosting nice and slow. He swore he almost dropped the fucking cupcake.
"Sorry chocolates my favorite.."