Don't Wanna Come Down

7 months later..

"Happy fourth!" Milo cheered, giving hugs and shaking hands of guests that were starting to arrive. As he told another group of people to head on in he spotted some of his best friends.

"Your back!" Ana squealed, running into the arms of her tallest friend. "We were getting bummed thinking how you were going to miss it!"

"I know! Had to catch a flight home at two in the morning just to make it.." Milo explained hugging Stella and then Owen. A light blush dusted the teens cheeks. .. Well not so teen. He'd just turn twenty just a few months ago.

"I'm surprising Sage." The friends shared a knowing smile, Ana squealing again before throwing her arms around the guy that was practically her brother. "I just love you two together so much! You've got a good one.." She gushed before grabbing Stella by the arm tugging her into the Manheim Residence. "Good luck Mi!"

"She should be here very soon, she texted Ana earlier and left around the same time we did."  Owen clapped Milo on the back before turning to follow the girls.

Milo blew a breath through his lips. Running a hand through his perfectly styled green hair.

After Christmas he had gotten a call from his agent.. not just a call. Thee call. Disney was wanting to film Zombies 3 and of course wanted him to reprise his role as Zed for the final chapter.

He jumped at the chance, excited at the idea of seeing all his cast mates turned family again. There was just one thing.. Well actually two things. He was already registered for the semester and he had a girlfriend..

He had never had a girlfriend during filming. No one to miss while he was doing his job.. The idea of having to be away tugged at his heart strings especially since it was for longer than usual. May to August.

Disney+ took hold of the zombie franchises last installment. Meaning everything was going to be bigger and better. More songs, huge dance numbers and insane sets. While he was excited he wasn't even sure how he'd break it to Sage..

....

Flashback

"Milo?" Seconds after seeing him she knew something was up. He could see it in her eyes.

"Um.. I have some news.." Taking her hand he led her to table in the quiet coffee shop. It was Friday and like usual they met up at the coffee shop for a pick me up before diving into whatever their Friday plans held. Tonight was suppose be I be a night in, Netflix and Thai food.

"Yeah?" Sage studied him. While there was a huge genuine grin of excitement on his face. He fiddled nervously with his fingers. His eyes refusing to meet her's.

"Babe come on what is it?" She pushed, giving his hand a squeeze. He was starting to make her nervous.

"They just green lighted Zombies 3."

"No way!" She squeezed his hands excitedly, smiling almost as big as he was. "Milo! That's amazing!"

"That's not even the best part, they're letting Meg and I be Co-Producers on it.." Sage threw her arms around her boyfriend's neck clutching him close. She knew what that meant to him.
"I'm literally so happy for you right now!" She quietly spoke against his ear. Her voice caused him to squeeze her back even tighter. Wishing he would've waited until they were back at his dorm room. Where he could've expressed exactly what he wanted to do right now.
..he could wait.

Sage pulled back to see his face looking a little sad, her eyebrows scrunching in confusion.

"Mi.. What are you not saying?" She always saw right though him. Milo sighed, running a hand through his hair. "It's .. it's going to take a couple months to film. In Canada.."