Jealousy

"Come on there's some people I want you to meet." Milo smiled his hand intertwined with Sage's as he led the way. Sage took a deep breath as Milo maneuvered them through the mass of bodies. Her stomach flipped and she swore her palms were sweating. Knowing she was about to meet her boyfriends New York friends.

Suddenly she wished she was back home with the familiar faces like Ana, Stella or—
"Mason!" Sage cheered as she was engulfed in a hug by a familiar face. Thank god Mason was in this group too.

"Sagey! Good to see you again." Mason smiled as Milo pulled his girlfriend back into him.
"You of course already know Mason but I wanted you to meet Arie, Brie, Savannah, Billy and oh you've met Wil before haven't you?" A familiar blonde haired teen chuckled and Sage nodded.
"How could I forget." She blushed, Wil had let himself into Milo's room last week while the couple was making out on his bed.

"I'll make sure to knock next time my bad!" Sage turned to say hello to the girls Milo introduced her to but she immediately noticed the fake smiles and eye rolls.
She swallowed thickly, I'm sure there as nice as Ana and Stella. Maybe they just need some warming up?
All Milo's friends are nice... right?

"Yeah right that's like the 8th time you've walked in on Milo while he was busy." Arie laughed loudly, the other girls snickering. "Okay but if he locked his door like any normal person did we wouldn't keep having this problem." Wil defended himself before taking a sip of his beer. Sage bit down on her lip, feeling her boyfriend stiffen beside her.

Oh, so it was true.
Like seven different girls besides herself?
Was he in a relationship with them too?
We're they just one night stands?
Did he say the same things to them that he —-

"Hey babe want something to drink?"
"Y-yeah that'd be great."

Sage didn't want to admit it but she was miserable. Watching as Milo laughed at something the girls said. Arie not so subtlety feeling up his arm and leaning into him as he continued to laugh and talk to Mason.
She got up and headed to where the drinks were coming from but before she got into the kitchen a drink was thrusted in front of her.
"You look like you need a shot or two of tequila but you can take this instead." Instantly she recognized Lee's voice and she instantly accepted the beer he handed her.
"How'd you know?"
"I was getting drinks for Noah and I but you look like you needed it more." He smiled clinking his solo cup together with hers.
"Whats going on?"  Sage looked around to make sure no one was around before leaning against the wall nearest to them.
"I don't think Milo's friends like me.."

Lee shook his head as if it was impossible for anyone to not like the sweet girl in front of him

Lee shook his head as if it was impossible for anyone to not like the sweet girl in front of him. "No way there probably just jealous." She rolled her eyes but found herself questioning it as well.
"I think.. they had or have a thing for Milo.. I'm not sure. I'm trying not be that girlfriend that's clingy or jealous but they're like all over him." Lee turned to where her eyes lined up and sure enough he saw as Milo awkwardly pulling himself out of one of the girls grips.
"At least he's doesn't seem into it or into them.."
"Not all the time but sometimes he doesn't bother fixing it."

"Fixing what?" The two looked up and saw Noah standing in front of them. He looked unimpressed, his eyes moving over the crowd as he waited for a reply.

"N-nothing

"N-nothing."
"Right, Lee where's my beer?"
"Sorry best friends come first." Lee smirked throwing his arm over Sage's shoulder earning the first real giggle from her all night.

"You two seriously need to find your own friends." Kat smiled as she saw her roommate chatting with her brothers. She was happy that they all got along, she was super close with her brothers.

"Hey Sage over here is having guy issues, and I think we know how to help.." Lee turned to his siblings letting them know the problem. "You just need some back up and nothing says back off like having two huge guys like Noah and I either side."
"Lee your half the size—"
"—Come along now!" He tugged her back towards her boyfriend and his group. Just in time because Milo was looking around wondering where she ran off too when he suddenly saw her being pulled back over to him. However his smile faltered a bit seeing a familiar face, Noah.
He hated that his girlfriends roommate basically had a Calvin Klein model for a brother...

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" Milo forced a smile practically pulling his girlfriend against his chest. This was the last place he expected Sage's friends to be since it was mostly NYU students here.
"Matt's one of my buddies." Noah explained, nodding towards one of the guys currently chugging a beer. Matt was the thrower of this fine party.

"Where do you guys go?" Mason interrupted, causing the group to turn towards the three new people. "Columbia with Sage." Noah smirked before grabbing the beer in her hand, taking a sip of it. Sage felt Milo stiffen against her causing her to roll her eyes. "Just take it, it was yours anyways."
"Want mine? I'll just—" Lee offered but Milo only cut in, "Here we can share." Sage just shook her head.
"It's okay I think I'm just going to stick to water the rest of the night anyways but thank you." She kissed him on the lips, she didn't want to make him jealous that wasn't her plan.
She just wanted to feel like she had people on her side.
Milo pulled his girlfriend into him, kissing her back with a added roughness. When he pulled away she noticed how hooded his eyes were.
"Your staying over tonight right baby?"
"Y-yeah." Was tonight the night?

...Did she even want him to be her first anymore?

~~~
Older photo but .. isn't he just delicious?

 isn't he just delicious?