Thirsty

"Dude I don't know

"Dude I don't know.. Sounds like you were daydreaming." Mason snickered causing Milo to roll his eyes and give his friend's shoulder a light shove.
"Mace bro I'm serious, I think she wants me.."
"I'm not doubting she's into you, I'm just saying it's highly unlikely she was giving you blow job eyes while sucking icing off her fingers.. She's not like a porn star, girls don't just do that."
"Well this one did..." Milo mumbled, again peeking up through his eyelashes and over the rim of his sunglasses at Sage from across the pool.
"Knock it off before she files a restraining order." Mason laughed as his friend got up and yanked his shirt off throwing it at the shorter boy before flipping into the pool.
Milo resurfaced only to flip Mason off, the act of course didn't go unnoticed by a certain Momma Bear.
"Milo Jacob Manheim!" Everyone turned their attention to the nineteen year old, who hurriedly sunk himself under water to avoid anymore attention. Milo kicked until he resurfaced on the other side of the pool by the waterfall.
"Impressive flip." He grinned when he saw Sage sitting just a couple feet away on the steps. His feet practically touched the bottom anywhere he went in the pool, letting him easily bob over to the pretty girl. Milo tried not to stare too hard but he found himself trying to breath. All the air had left his lungs.

Sage wasn't caked in make up or revealing too much or anything like that. Yet she still took his breath away. Her tan skin looked so soft, he just wanted to run his hands down her back or around her waist. Those bright, almond colored eyes glowed and he couldn't tear himself away. Realizing he had just been staring at her he quickly cleared his throat.

"Thanks, so you enjoying the party?" Sage gave him a knowing smirk, Milo could feel his cheeks heat up but instead of embarrassing him she simply answered his question.
"The party's been great, the foods been really good and the pool is perfect for how hot it is out. Your mom said something about getting a poker game started?"
"Yeah her and all of the 'adults' go into the family room to play, you thinking about joining?" Sage gave Milo a look, it dawned on her that he had the impression she was older than him. Old enough to play poker or to legally drink...
She hadn't realized until now, should she tell him the truth? Everyone did always think she was older..

"No but I was thinking of heading inside, the heat was kind of getting to me." She sheepishly admitted, the couple of beers she had and the heat taking a surprisingly humid turn was making her body scream for ice cold water and a dark room to lay in. It was going to be another couple of hours before the sun started going down and before they could start the firework show.
"Oh do you need some water or uh you.. you could hang out in my room if you wanted?"
"Yeah that might help actually." Sage smiled, she went to stand up but at the same second Milo grabbed the edge of the pool side using his biceps and ab muscles to hoist him up and onto the cement. Sage watched as his muscles flexed, tiny water droplets fell down his tan chest to the neatly trimmed happy trail disappearing into his swim trunks.
Milo bit his lip as he looked down at her, catching her hooded eyes and rising chest. He offered her his wet hand before bringing her up easily against his body.
"Thirsty?" Sage's eyes snapped up from his chest to the intense brown orbs staring back at her, a slight blush making its way to her cheeks. "Your a little flushed, let's get you some water before we go upstairs.."