Hotter Now

"Milo what are you doing?" Sage rolled her eyes at the tall boy as he looked up at his mom. "You mean why is Sagey over my shoulder? Well you see—-"
"You did not just call me Sagey—" Milo smacked the back of her thigh, his mom stifling a laugh.
"Shush peasant, anyways like I was saying.. She called me string bean and said I had no muscles! So she's seeing first hand how strong I am."
"He hasn't put me down in like 15 minutes and I'm pretty sure the blood is rushing to my head.." Sage deadpanned, Camryn shook her head laughing as she left the kitchen. Milo grabbed the bowl of freshly washed strawberries, making Sage giggle as he bounded up the steps with her on his back. It had been just over two weeks since that fateful 4th of July party. The two had been on a few dates already, just getting to know each other a bit more as they saw each other casually. Everyday was like the first, bellies full of butterflies or fireworks, not a single thing had dulled between the two even though they practically saw each other everyday. Milo was actually getting kind of wary of the situation, Ana too, he never had been one to fall so hard or so frightening fast.

Everything had been going great, every now and then they would end up making out just for Milo to remember the very important rule. Sage was still off limits, and she would be until Halloween night. He of course liked her for who she was rather than just her looks, but her looks really didn't help the situation. The girl was an absolute bombshell and even the innocent things she did could set him off, such as the way she ate strawberries.
Milo dipped his tongue along his bottom lip, his eyes locked on the girl in front of him. They were watching the office and he of course had to catch her at just the right moment. Her lips were sinfully sucking a strawberry, his teeth sunk into his bottom lip as he felt himself twitch in his shorts. He couldn't believe how sexy she was eating a god damn strawberry he wanted her tongue running against something else like that.
Sage sucked the strawberry juice off her finger before suddenly feeling a pair of eyes on her. She looked up to Milo biting his lip hard enough for it to bleed, flushed cheeks and hooded eyes. Her cheeks instantly flushed remembering the last time he looked at her like that. Milo groaned into her mouth as she moaned from the rough kisses, he pulled her onto his lap to straddle him. Sage worked her hands into his hair as he gripped her hips hard. Feeling his harden manhood pressed so intimately against her sent a shiver down her back. He felt so big and she desperately wanted to touch him, but she knew couldn't. Her eyes opened at the sound of Milo moaning hotly into her mouth and the amazing friction he was creating between them. His hooded eyes met hers as he guided her hips back and forth, her crotch rubbing against his.
"Fuck fuck I'm sorry." Milo groaned stopping his movements with her hips but Sage wanted more. He shook his head eyes wide as he felt her rub herself even harder along his member.
"Baby n-no we really need to stop." The last thing he wanted was to stop but they were getting so close to getting carried away. "But it feels good and it's not sex." He gave her a small smile, he liked hearing that she wanted him just as much. "Your right it's not sex but... It's going to drive me crazy." His face fell as a wicked smirk crossed Sage's face. Her lips met his and her hips continued the rocking movement against his manhood straining against his basketball shorts. Milo whimpered as his erection was teased repeatedly but Sage was right, it felt so good. He could practically imagine how tight she would feel around him, the noises he would get to leave her lips as he thrusted himself into her. Milo pulled away as he heard her whimper against his lips. His eyes nearly rolling back at the sight of her swollen lips and hooded eyes. Her fingers were clutching his thin t-shirt her panting even heavier than before.
"Sagey fuck are y-you close baby?" Her cheeks flushed a shade of crimson as she gave him a small nod, the ache between her legs desperately wishing to be relieved. She had never felt anything like it before.
"Milo, please." The older boy tugged at his brown strands before groaning in defeat. Shoving her down into his mattress he pressed his stiff erection against her still clothed sex, the thin materials between them left little to the imagination as he began basically dry humping the innocent girl underneath him. Milo moaned not even being able to comprehend how good it felt to rub himself out on her like this, her fingers tugging his hair and her smooth legs wrapped around his hips were so close to the real thing. His imagination was on overdrive as he thought about all the ways he wanted her, the noises currently leaving her lips only encouraging his perverted thoughts. He cursed as he felt a familiar tingle at the base of his spine, no fucking way was she about to make him cum like this.
Milo looked down at her, watching her lips part as her whimpers turn into a strangle moan of relief. All it took was watching her come undone like that beneath him for him to spill hotly into his boxers.

"W-was that okay?" The tall brunette looked down at the blushing girl, her eyes refusing to meet his in embarrassment. "Was that okay? That was honestly more amazing than I could've imagined.. No ones ever made me come like that. I didn't even know it was possible.." He chuckled as her giggles vibrated against his chest and he cupped her face to make her look up at him.
"Has anyone ever made you come before?" Sage shook her head, feeling the heat rush to her cheeks even more. "Sagey it's nothing to be embarrassed about, I-I kind of like it that I'm the first."
"Me too." Their eyes locked almost as if there was some invisible force drawing them closer, that is until Milo cleared his throat. "Uh we should get cleaned up and maybe like go on a hike or something? It's a bit too hot in here.." And way too tempting to be alone with her in my room... Milo thought as he helped her off his bed, it wasn't going to be easy with Sage but he knew he was hooked. She was more than worth the wait.

 She was more than worth the wait

~~~~~~~~~

❤️❤️❤️