thirty five !

chapter thirty five
end of the road

"what the hell happened last night?" kida groaned as she attempted to sit up, rubbing her eyes gently. it had been exactly three months since the alpha attack, and she and stiles were as strong as ever. she had learnt to control the powers she possessed, and she was finally happy.

"scott got us drunk." she heard a small mutter from the end of scott's bed, and that was when she felt the body laying on top of her legs. stiles had his arms wrapped around her thighs as he laid on her, cuddling into her warmth.

"fuck you, scott." she flopped back down, as she felt another body climb into the bed beside her. scott leant his head on his best friends shoulder, snuggling into her side and trying to go back to sleep. until kida made sure he couldn't.

"i need to pee." the two boys both hummed in response, and didn't bother to love from their position. they curled further into their best friend, laying their heads onto her as she frowned.

"don't think i won't pee in your bed, scott." she threatened, and the two boys immediately shot up. they let her out of the bed and into scott's bathroom, letting the girl pee before she jumped back into the bed.

"how drunk were we last night?" she questioned, looking to her best friend with a smile. as she'd come back into the room, the two boys were curled up together, with scott's head on stiles' stomach. kida climbed in, curling into stiles' side gently.

"stiles got mad at you for rejecting him. you told him you have a boyfriend. and then he did the same thing to you. it was hilarious." the three friends chuckled as they lay in their bed. it was the spring break, and they were so unbelievably tired.

"i fucking love you guys, man." she smiled towards the ceiling, before closing her eyes and curling up into both of the boys. they had become closer than ever, and they were happy with that.

"cringe." she rolled her eyes, slapping her boyfriend's forehead gently and making him groan. scott offered a blind high five to his best friend, and smiled gently towards the roof.

"yeah, we love you too."