twenty four !

ૂ   ⋆   ゚ ✰   ༅  ✶

ATLANTIS

........................................

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 — twenty four
»↷ 24. WHEN I SEE AN ELEPHANT FLY  
🈲 🆘 🈴

"oh god, she's right behind us." kida turned to stare at the car that was failing them, glancing back at stiles who gripped tightly onto her hand. they had made a plan to catch the alpha, and with derek running from the police on foot, and three teenagers driving a sports car away from a werewolf hunter, it was safe to say it wasn't exactly going to plan. "should i drive faster?" she gave scott a dumbfounded look, her and stiles both getting ready to slap him around the back of the head. "much faster." scott put the car into gear, pushing his foot all the way down on the gas.

"hey, scott. i don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase here." kida nodded in agreement, taking note of his kate was pretty much kissing their bumper right now. she wished that she was driving, or even stilesc because scott was the world's most terrible driver. "i hate that blonde bitch. one day, someone better rip her throat out." stiles chuckled nervously as she held her middle finger up in to kate behind the seats, making sure that the older woman wouldn't be able to see her. "if i go faster, i'll kill us." kida rolled her eyes, climbing over the seats and pushing herself into stiles' lap.

"fine, i'll go faster. that way, i'll kill us." the smirked, kicking scott's foot off of the gas and placing her own on it, pushing it down to the floor and grinning when the engine revved. "scotty, you've really gotta nut up." as stiles turned around to glance at the car that was following them, he smiled in realisation when he saw that they were no longer there. "they're gone." the two best friends grinned, but kida had other thoughts about what was happening. they wouldn't give up that easily. no way in hell.

"subject is on foot, heading into the iron works." kida smiled, pushing her foot down on the gas as hard as she could and letting them fly towards where derek would be. they skidded around the corner, pulling up next to derek's crouching body. "get in, loser. we're going shopping." scott smiled slightly at the mean girls reference, but it quickly faded when he heard the machine gun shots firing at the older wolf. "drive, scotty, drive." he pushed his foot down again, letting derek practically fall into the car.

"how did you find him?" they were talking about the alpha, who derek had found at the high school, and was going to kill before the police showed up, and began chasing the most wanted fugitive in the state. "can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" stiles pushed his face through the gap between the two front seats, kida doing the same and grinning. "yeah, all three of us." when derek gave him a pointed look, he sunk back into his seat with a nervous smile. "or just scott and kida. i'll be back here."

kida leant back too, rubbing stiles' arm comfortingly and smiling when he leant down to kiss the top of her head. the two of them stayed curled up in the back, as derek explained to scott what was going on. "look, the last time i talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out." kida had obviously never met derek's sister, but if she was anything like derek, then she was sure she'd love her. she listened intently as derek told them the story, but she wasn't aware of stiles' eyes being focused on her. "she found two thing. the first was a guy named harris." stiles lurched forward, sticking his head through the gap in the two seats again.

"our chemistry teacher?!" derek gave him a pointed look, making kida grab his arm and pull him back down into her body happily. "why him?" scott had spoke for the first time in a while, glancing at derek and pulling his eyes from the road in front of him. "i don't know yet." kida nodded, trying to make a connection between the hale family and their dick of a chem teacher. but nothing was coming to mind. "what's the second?" kida was curious to find out what laura had been researching, and based on what she'd seen already, it was probably something big.

"some kind of symbol." derek pulled out a folded piece of paper from his jacket pocket, unfolding it and showing it to the three teens. scott glanced at the picture and sighed, a look of realisation and regret clouding his features. "what? you know what this is?" derek stated at scott, as did stiles and kida from the backseat. kida had a feeling she knew why scott was so hesitant to tell derek where he had seen that symbol. "i've seen it on a necklace." she sighed, her theory was confirmed by her best friend, who only glanced at her in the mirror.

"allison's necklace."