seventeen !

ૂ   ⋆   ゚ ✰   ༅  ✶

ATLANTIS

........................................

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 — 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
»↷ 017. DOWN IN NEW ORLEANS
🈲 🆘 🈴

while kida had almost managed to narrowly escape a detention with mr harris, a quick comment to stiles about how bad his love life must be, landed her in with the two of them. "you have something scott. whether you want it or not, you can do things that nobody else can do. i don't have anything." kida could hear the conversation, but pretended as though she couldn't as she doodled in her notebook. "you have kida. i see the way you look at each other. i'm literally always third wheeling."

kida let a small smile build on her lips, thinking about what her and stiles would be like. they were sent out of the room, stiles giving the girl a ride home and kissing her forehead gently. "see you later, sti." he only nodded, before pulling away from her house quickly. kida could tell he was hiding something, but she couldn't be bothered to find out what it was. a few hours later, kida got a phone call from scott, telling her that she was needed at the school as soon as possible.

"boys? ow, stiles, what the hell?" she was dragged into the school and pushed behind scott's body, just as the alpha came running at them. "you brought me here to die!" she let out an exasperated sigh as she ran a hand through her hair, the two boys just staring at her. "why are you staring at me?" it turns out, the tattoo that covered her cheek was glowing, something it had never done before. they were locked inside a classroom, her tattoo glowing at stiles' jeep battery being thrown through the window at them. "we need to go. right now."

the three of them rushed to the locker room, kida collapsing on the floor and waiting for the boys to say something. "we have to find a way out and just run for it." the two boys made their way to the door, kida following quickly behind. as stiles went to open the door, scott stopped him, claiming he heard something. "hide." stiles grabbed kida, quickly pulling her behind the lockers and tightly into his body. he pushed her inside a locker, the two boys following suit and climbing into their own.

the clattering scott had heard turned out to be the janitor, who dragged the three out of the locker room and into the hallway, when he was dragged into the locker room and murdered by the alpha. the three took off, running towards the main doors and being stopped by a dumpster in front of the door. "i don't want to die. scott, i'm not dying a virgin. you better tell your little werewolf boyfriend to go away or i swear to god i'll kill you myself." stiles agreed, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

kida began slapping scott as she saw the alpha in the roof, the three of them darting away from the huge alpha. stiles' hand covered kida's mouth as they hid, the low growls of the alpha sounded around them. "can we kill it?" kida's time was hopeful, but she knew that it wouldn't actually happen. they managed to lock it in coach's office, in turn cheering that they'd trapped it. "stiles. i hate you. it's in the goddamn ceiling."

they sprinted away, kida silently cursing stiles for teasing a psycho murdering werewolf. scott pulled out stiles' phone, kida being too tired to care about what he was saying, but she knew he was talking to allison, and that she was probably in mortal danger. "guys...we gotta go." she latched onto stiles' hand, dragging him through the school and towards the lobby, where they would meet allison. "why did you come here?" scott's tone was desperate, he couldn't let his first love get hurt, and neither could stiles. "because you asked me to."

allison pulled out her phone, showing scott the text message that he had supposedly sent, which he didn't. "alli, scott didn't send that." her tone was sad, she really didn't want any of them to get hurt. "did you drive here?" allison shook her head, telling them that it was jackson who had driven her here, and lydia was with him. she answered her phone just as lydia and jackson stormed into the lobby, meeting the trio and allison. the heard a thud above them, and the trio of best friends shared a look. "here we go again." they sprinted away as the alpha dropped through the ceiling where kida was standing only a millisecond ago.

the alpha chased them, kida's breath becoming shallow, and her tattoo beginning to glow again. she suddenly stopped in the middle of the hallway, making stiles turn around and try to grab her. she pushed him away, lifting her hands in front of her and letting out a battle cry. she stomped on the ground, sending a shock wave of energy towards the alpha, throwing it to the other side of the hallway. she had never done that before, and as her eyes returned to their pale blue colour, she couldn't remember anything that had happened. they ran into a room, closing the doors and locking them, jackson and scott pushing a desk in front of them.

"scott, we cant stay here." he ignored his best friend, who pleaded to leave as he shared a look with kida. the two girls were asking questions, ones that none of the trio could answer right then. "guys...can we just wait a second?" stiles tried again, but to no avail. "guys! stiles is talking. will you just listen to him for one minute?" no matter how hard kida and stiles tried, their friends weren't listening to them, and their idea was false. "hello!" this got heir attention, making the four turn around and stare at stiles. "okay, nice work. now, what should we do about the twenty foot wall of windows?"

sarcasm laced his voice, and he was really pissed off that their barricading had done nothing to prevent them dying. "can someone explain to me what's going on here? because i am freaking out. how did kida do that thing? what fell out of the ceiling and chased us? and why is she glowing again?" everyone was freaking out, and kida slid down the wall, putting her hands over her ears and ignoring everything that they were saying. allison was shouting at scott, and although she knew she was scared, kida wanted to punch her in the face for thinking she could talk to her best friend like that.