four !

chapter four
adderall

"how much adderall have you had today?" scott had an amused smile on his face as his eyes flicked between his hyperactive best friend, and his dead to the world sleeping best friend. kida let herself tune out the conversation, falling asleep on stiles' bed peacefully. she only awoke to a loud crash, rubbing her eyes so that she could focus on what was happening. "scott! scott rafael mccall let him go!" she pounded her fists against his arms as he held stiles against the wall, scott huffing and dropping him to the floor, storming out of the room and away from the stilinski house.

kida rushed to stiles' aid, cupping his cheeks and inspecting him to make sure he had no injuries. she panicked, tilting his head so that she could see the marks on his neck and chest from where scott had pinned him to the wall. he grabbed her soft hands as she ran them across his body, searching for anything that could've caused him pain. "kida, i'm
okay, i'm not hurt." he placed a soft kiss on each of her palms, grabbing the back of her head and pulling her into a tight hug. she sighed into his chest, her dainty hands gripping at the back of his shirt.

————

she clutched onto stiles' hand as he pulled her into the party, the claw marks they'd found on the back of his desk chair being enough ammunition to believe that scott was going to be a danger to everyone there. in order to avoid looking suspicious, kida grabbed ahold of stiles' hands, placing them on her hips and pulling him into a dance. she spotted allison and scott in the same situation as them, sighing in relief. stiles' hands were shaking, his breaths rapid from where his hands were placed on her body. she tucked her head into the crook of his neck, her lips placing butterfly kisses on the exposed skin.

she felt him shudder underneath her touch, grinning and pulling back to check on scott. "for the love of god, stiles come on." she latched onto his wrist, dragging him through the party to chase after their best friend, who was stumbling around lydia's house like he was drunk. she grumbled under her breath as allison followed him, praying to god that scott wasn't actually about to turn into a werewolf and murder the new girl. they watched as he sprinted down the street and towards his house. she pulled stiles into the jeep, hitting the dashboard and telling him to hurry the hell up and drive to scott's house.

they pounded on his locked door, shouting for him to open it for them. "scotty, it's kida and stiles. let us in, we can help you." stiles pushed kida behind him as scott opened the door, only enough to talk to them through it. he began rambling about allison, about how they needed to find her. "it's derek hale. he's the werewolf that bit me, the one who killed the girl in the woods." kida sighed, resting her head on stiles' back and trying to get scott to just let them in. stiles gave a look of realisation, a sorry expression on his pale skin.

"scott...derek's the one who drove allison home from the party." as he said that, scott slammed the door shut, locking his two best friends out of the room and rushing out of the window. "move." kida pushed stiles out of the way, moving back towards the wall and taking in a deep breath. she lifted her leg, connecting with the door and kicking it open, effectively breaking the lock. "how the hell did you do that?" kida only shrugged, refusing to reveal anything about her dark past to the boy.

they quickly rushed down stairs after no luck with finding scott, jumping into roscoe and rushing to allison's house. they pulled up outside the large house, running to the door and banging on it repeatedly. "if she's dead, i blame you." kida stared at the boy in disbelief, wondering how exactly it could be her fault. "what? how is it my fault?" he simply sighed, rubbing his temples and waiting for someone to answer the door. as allison's mom answered the door, stiles began rambling about being crazy, ultimately trying to tell her that her daughter had possibly been murdered by a psycho werewolf.

"allison! it's for you." they stared in disbelief as they saw the girl, completely unharmed and safe. they let out a breath and relief, smiling to each other and letting their selves calm down. they left after seeing allison safe, driving around until the early hours of the morning to try and find their best friend. they drove down a back road, stiles' hand clutched in kida's, waiting to see scott. they spotted him, kida slapping stiles' arm to pull over and get him. "you know what actually worries me the most?" stiles and kida shared a look through the rear view mirror, rolling their eyes.

"if you say allison, i'm going to punch you in the head." she could tell that stiles was angry, but he was more worried for his best friend than anything. "she probably hates me now." kida rolled her eyes, smacking the back of scott's head and sitting back in her seat. "grow a pair, scotty. it's a girl, not a limb." stiles slyly high fived the girl from behind and turned back to scott, feeling sorry for the brunette werewolf. "you're gonna have to come up with a pretty amazing apology."

"are we not going to revel in the awesomeness that you're a fricking werewolf?" kida and stiles we're excited that their best friend was a teenage werewolf, but they decided it was a bad idea. "look, if i have to chain you up myself on full moons and gees you live mice i will." kida scoffed, knowing that scott wouldn't actually have to eat live mice. "i had a boa once, i could do it."

"i've seen stiles eat chinese takeout, i could help."