eighteen !

ૂ   ⋆   ゚ ✰   ༅    ✶

ATLANTIS

........................................

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 — eighteen
»↷ 018. ALMOST THERE
🈲 🆘 🈴

kida was still covering her ears, not wanting to listen to a word any of them were saying. she was angry, and hurt and scared, and all she wanted to do was go home and watch a star wars marathon with stiles. "call the cops." stiles shook his head at jackson, not wanting to get his dad involved with a psycho werewolf. "no." jackson looked confused at the buzzcutted boy. "what do you mean no?" kida was slightly less on edge now, seeing that everyone was back to normal. "i mean no. you wanna hear it in spanish, noh."

"look, derek killed three people. we don't know what he's armed with." jackson was getting more pissed off by the second, and kida could feel the anger bubbling inside her. "your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department." she rolled her eyes, she knew she couldn't tell him what was actually going on, but she really wanted to slap that smug smile off of his face. "lydia no-" lydia was already calling the cops, and she probably wouldn't get very far. kida covered her ears again, she hated when anyone would argue, it made her angry and she didn't like being angry.

"would you all just shut up for five seconds!" everyone turned to look at her as she yelled, making stiles slump down next to her and wrap a tight arm around her shoulders. "okay assheads. new plan. stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and a decent aim. are we good with that?" kida shrugged stiles' arm off of her body, standing up and squaring up to jackson. she lifted her arm, swinging it and connecting with his jaw hard. as he fell to the ground she crouched down to meet his face. "you talk about anyone like that again, i'll kick you in the balls so hard, you'll have three adam's apples."

everyone stared dumbstruck at her, except for stiles who silently cheered her on. as stiles pulled out his cell to call his dad, a loud banging started on the barricaded doors. stiles told everyone to go up, as kids stood stock still and waited for the alpha. "go. i can hold this son of a bitch off." she let her eyes glow a magnificent blue, raising her arms in front of her at two balls of light erupted from her palms. as the alpha got in, she threw the two balls at him, sending him flying into the lockers behind him and running after her friends. kida didn't make it to them, and she was now stuck outside with the alpha.

she was able to defend herself, and she was lost anyway so she might as well fight. "where's kida? scott where the hell is she?" stiles was going out of his mind looking for her, and although he saw whatever power she had, he knew that she couldn't fight all night. as lydia made a molotov cocktail, kida was throwing her light balls at the alpha, each one making him growl and hurtle back towards the lockers. she couldn't go on much longer, she could feel herself running out of juice. allison pleaded with scott not to go, but he needed to, he needed to get the key. "i'm gonna save my best friend."

kida had hidden away from the alpha for the time being, somehow managing to lose him when she threw a particularly hard spell at him. she held a hand over her mouth to cover her breathing, silently praying to whatever was out there that she could make it out of this thing alive. she cursed under her breath as she saw a familiar figure enter the gym, seeing him from her position under the bleachers. "scott, you idiot. what are you doing?" he had left the safety of their place, rather than just texting kida to get the keys. instead of answering, he wrapped the girl in a tight hug, kissing her forehead over and over again.

"i'm so happy you're alive." she wiped his saliva off of her face, beaming up at him while still wrapped in his arms. "yes, scotty i love you too." she kissed his cheek in return, pushing her body away from him and glancing down at what was in his hands. "we gotta kill this thing dude." as scott tried to reach for the keys hanging from the janitor's pocket, who's body was strung up above them, the bleachers began to roll back, scott just being able to grab the keys before pushing himself and kida our from the bleachers. the two stood, kida being practically out of power, and scott with his molotov cocktail. he threw it at the alpha, the glass only shattering rather than igniting.

he pounced in scott, holding him under his body with his paws. "hey! asshole!" kida threw what was left of her power towards the alpha, sending it flying away in a surge of blue electricity. it let out an extremely loud roar, before disappearing to where scott nor kida could see it. scott began groaning and writhing around, kida instantly jumping to his side to try and help. she jumped back as scott's bones began to break, his normally cute and smiley face turning into that of a monster. scott sprinted away, leaving kida alone in the gym, her legs tucked up to her chest.

she smiled when she heard the sirens, waiting for the police to get there and find her. as kida sprinted outside of the school, she threw herself into the arms of her two best friends, not letting go of either of them until she was fully satisfied. "oh my god. we survived. i love you guys more than anything in the world and you're never allowed to leave me." they grinned, both placing chaste kisses to her cheeks and holding her tightly. "we love you too."

"kida...we need to talk about what you did back there." she cupped her hand over stiles' mouth, not wanting to discuss the night's events yet. it was still fresh in her mind that she managed to overpower a psycho alpha werewolf, and she really didn't know how she did it. "not now." he only nodded beneath her hand, letting her pull it away from him and lean into his touch.

"let's go home".