sixteen !

ૂ   ⋆   ゚ ✰   ༅  ✶

ATLANTIS

........................................

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 — 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
»↷ 016. POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS 
🈲 🆘 🈴

"i think the book's making it a little more obvious, scotty." kida had been dragged into the cafeteria to stalk allison and lydia, while scott was hiding behind a world history book. "dude, she's reading. put the book down." she pulled it away from his face, tucking it under her arms and rubbing her eyes. "have you got a plan yet, sti?" the boy nodded, giving the girl a rush of excitement that made his heart flutter. "does this mean you don't hate me anymore?"

stiles continued eating his apple, holding it out to kida who looked as though she was practically drooling over it. she smiled gratefully, giving him a sloppy kiss on the cheek as a thanks. "no. but your crap had infiltrated my life so now i have to do something about it." kida could feel her eyelids getting heavier as she ate the apple, stiles smiling fondly when she let her head lazily fall to his shoulder. "stiles is a better yoda than derek."

"yeah, i'll be your yoda." stiles stretched an arm across the back of kida's chair, pulling it closer towards his body and smiling down at her. "your yoda i will be." the girl let out a few soft giggles, having been forced to watch star wars with the boy, she actually understood the reference. scott ignored the two, letting their conversation fly over his head. "you know what, i definitely still hate you." he grabbed the book away from scott, another one that he had used to hide his face and rushed out of the cafeteria, kida in tow.

————————

"now...put this on." stiles handed scott what looked to be a small phone, but kinda guessed it wasn't. "isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" kida rolled her eyes, letting the two boys go about their little argument about stiles stealing the monitor's from coach. "temporarily misappropriated." she frowned, to which scott noticed and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "don't use big words around her. you know they freak her out." when kida first came to beacon hills, she barely knew any english, and was forced to learn it from milo.

kida looked down to stiles' hand, noticing something familiar between his calloused palms. "is that coach's phone? stiles, you stole his phone?" the boy ignored her, making her frown slightly and cuddle further into scott's chest. "well, your heart rate goes up when you go wolf, right. when you're playing lacrosse, when you're with allison, whenever you get angry." kida smiled, the description making her think of marvel. "like the incredible hulk?" it was scott's turn to smile this time, ignoring stiles when he told him to put the strap on.

"why am i spending my free period ducktaping scotty's hands together and throwing lacrosse balls at his head?" stiles ignored her again, and kida was beginning to think she had done something to upset the boy, or maybe even make him angry. the two best friends spent the next hour throwing lacrosse balls at their werewolf counterpart, grinning as he groaned. "i think your aim's getting better, sti." he smiled gratefully, and a weight was lifted off of kida's shoulders. scott tried to tell stiles to wait, but the hyperactive boy had already thrown the ball, making scott drop to the floor, a low growl being heard.

"scotty? scott?" his breathing was heavy, and based on what he did the last time he changed, kida was terrified. stiles latched onto her wrist, holding her behind him as they approached their best friend. "scott, you started to change." kida fell to the floor, her head suddenly beginning to pound, feeling as though her brain was going to explode. she clutched her head, letting out pained cries and horrifying screams. the two boys huddled around her, scott tucking the girl into his chest tightly. when the pain had subsided, she whimpered, holding her arms out for stiles and clutching onto him for dear life.

————————

"i'm okay. it was just a migraine." the three best friends trailed around the locker room, the two boys still worrying about their female friend. "anyway, scotty. so you have to stay away from allison for a few days. you can do that." she tried to encourage her hopelessly in love best friend, but she knew that she probably wouldn't succeed. "you know, this whole 'women make you weak' thing is a little too spartan warrior for me. it's probably just part of the learning process." kida shook her head in disagreement, not believing that it was true. "no, women make me weak too. so do men. it's not just scott that's experienced it."

stiles let his mouth hang open at her previous statement, scott just shrugging it off as he already knew. "w-wait. you like girls?" kida nodded slowly, moving forward to pat his chest and saunter away from the boy. "yes, stiles. i like girls. and boys. have a nice wet dream about that." and with one final wink, she strutted away from the dumbstruck boy, who checked her out as she walked away, and her werewolf best friend.

————————

"whatever he's gonna do, you're gonna get punched in the face." kida rested a reassuring hand on scott's shoulder, giving him a sarcastic smile and standing beside him. "stand right there. do you have your keys?" scott pulled his keys out of his pocket, stiles moving to adjust his hand so they were held up in the air. "just think about allison. okay, scotty?" the brunette boy nodded, smiling and holding his keys proudly in the air. stiles gave kida a last cheeky wink before running towards a car that had just been parked.

he pulled his keys out, wandering towards the car and dragging his keys across the exterior. kida winced as she noticed the owners strung towards scott, who still had his keys in the air. he then stood to the side, shouting about scott keying the truck, which scott just stood there stiffly. "oh shit." kida masked her giggles with a few coughs, running over to stiles and standing beside him. "you're going to get out best friend killed." the two of them winced as scott was punched in the face, kida wanting to look away from the scene.

scott was thrown to the floor, the three men basically beating the shit out of him, stomping on his head and kicking him in the face repeatedly. "sti, i don't like this." scott's heart rate was going up, and she didn't know if she was more concerned about him wolfing out and killing someone, or him being killed by these men. she grimaced as she saw a figure approaching the scene, seeing their oh so lovely chemistry teacher shooing the men away from scott.

"what are you three idiots doing?"