twenty five !

ૂ   ⋆   ゚ ✰   ༅    ✶

ATLANTIS

........................................

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 — twenty five
»↷ 025. BABY MINE 
🈲 🆘 🈴

"you're such a dork." kida snorted as she looked at her boyfriend, grabbing ahold of his hand and dragging him away from their best friend. she pulled him into an empty classroom, pushing him towards the back of the room and shoving him onto a desk. "w-what are you doing?" she only smirked, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling her body in between his legs. he was nervous, and his sudden stutter was certainly a tell tale for that. "what does it look like? i'm making out with you." she leant down to connect their lips, her hands playing with the stray ends of his hair on the back of his neck.

their tongues danced together gently, and a soft sigh of content left stiles' lips. his hands tentatively went to her waist, the pads of his fingers sliding underneath her shirt and lifting it ever so slightly. she smiled into the kiss, pushing further into his body and kissing him deeper than she had before. as he slowly became more familiar with the shape of her body, his hands wrapped further around her waist, pulling her in as close as he could and grinning when she moaned slightly. his hands carefully made their way further down, and she smiled, giving him the signal that it was okay to keep going. that was, until his phone rang.

"i'm gonna start calling him scott mccockblock." she huffed as he answered the phone, a devilish smile coming to her lips. she leant down towards his ear, slowly kissing the skin underneath it. she carried on kissing his neck, giving him a small nip with her teeth every so often. "h-hey, scott. what? y-yeah, oh god, i'm fine." kida continued her assault on his neck, letting her hands trail under his shirt and onto his slightly toned chest. "what? what do you mean jackson knows?" this made kida stop her attack on stiles' skin and stand up straight, looking straight into his eyes. "no i wasn't having sex with her. okay, we're coming."

"did he actually say the word?" scott looked confused as stiles asked this question, his head tilting like a confused puppy, which he was. stiles rolled his eyes, stopping scott in the middle of the hall. "werewolf. did he say werewolf?" scott slapped his chest harshly, making kida swat his hands away from her boyfriend and glare at scott. he gave her an apologetic look and kept his hands away from stiles, which made kida smile happily. "he doesn't have any proof right? he's completely bullshitting you." kida was pretty pleased with her response, until scott decided to ruin her fun.

"what about allison's father?!" oh no. this was bad. jackson couldn't tell allison's dad. he'd kill scott and leave no body to bury. kida knew there was something about her that was different. stiles believed she didn't remember that night in the school, but she did. she could do something. and whatever she could do, she would do. "okay, where's derek?" any plan involving derek hale was a bad one. he was a wanted criminal, slash probsbly psycho killing werewolf. what could possibly go wrong there? "hiding, why?"

"i have an idea. it's gonna take a little time and finesse though." scott and kida gave each other a look, remembering that it was the lacrosse game tonight, and now that scott was first line, he couldn't miss it. "it's the championship game tonight. me and kida can't miss it." it was true, kida was an integral part of the team now. she could take hits and give them, as long as she kept her balance. no one knew she was a girl because of her helmet, so when she pulled it off at the end of games, everyone was stunned that she was a woman. "stiles, you're playing tonight."

"you, get the necklace." stiles latched onto kida's wrist, pulling her away from their werewolf counterpart and towards their next class. kida sighed and stood stock still in the middle of the hallway. "he's really loves her, doesn't he?" stiles nodded sadly, leaning over to cup her cheeks and rub his fingers over her cheekbones. "maybe as much as i love you." this made her smile, leaning up to place a chaste kiss on his lips and pulling him to the cafeteria, where they'd meet scott to talk about allison. "she told me not to talk to her." kida frowned, leaning her head on stiles' shoulder and sighing.

"so she's not giving you the necklace-" scott cut him off by slamming his fist onto the table and glaring at stiles, making kida jump from her place next to the latter. "did you find anything else out?" scott rolled his eyes as stiles continued eating, deciding that his best friend was completely and utterly useless in this department. "just that i know nothing about girls and their psychotic." kida growled, leaning in front of stiles to punch scott's shoulder and give him a sharp glare. "kida's not psychotic." stiles frowned, kissing her head gently so as not to piss her off again.

"plan b. steal the stupid thing."