thirteen !

ૂ   ⋆   ゚ ✰   ༅    ✶

ATLANTIS

........................................

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 — 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
»↷ 013. UNDER THE SEA  
🈲 🆘 🈴

"oh my god. what if you bleed to death?" there was all sorts of holes in derek's last resort, and of course stiles wouldn't do it, he was scared of blood, imagine him seeing that. "it'll heal if it works." derek was tying a string around his arm in an attempt to stop the blood flow, ready for his arm to get cut off. "look, i don't know if i can do this." derek was taken aback, still concentrating on tying his arm up, but listening to stiles. "because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone and especially the blood!" kida has always thought stiles' fear of blood was irrational, and completely stupid.

"you faint at the sight of blood?" derek sighed, dropping his infected arm onto the surgical table and glaring at stiles as though he was about to cut one of his limbs off. oh wait. "no. but i might at the sight of a chopped. off. arm!" derek rolled his eyes, turning to look towards kida for some help with the hyper active spaz. "you're such a pussy. i'll do it." kida had seen stuff like this before, and while it was disgusting, it wasn't all that bad. derek grabbed ahold of stiles' shirt, before bending to the sight and throwing up black blood all over the floor.

"holy god! what the hell is that?" stiles whined to derek, looking at the mess he had made. "it's my body, it's trying to heal itself. kida didn't have the energy to deal with this. she could've been in bed, eating pick n mix and watching fresh prince reruns. "well it's not doing a very good job is it?" kida rolled her eyes at the two boys, picking up the saw and grimacing. "come on princess, it's time." she said, looking towards the dying wolf. she held the saw to his arm, hearing scott shout stiles' name just before she could turn it on. "scotty?" she nervously chuckled as he ran in the room, spotting her about to chop off his arm.

"i'm gonna...i'm gonna." and there he went. derek passed out on the floor of the animal clinic, dropping the bullet and not explaining what the three teens should do with it. while scott and kids tried to reach the bullet that had fallen down a grate, stiles attempted to wake derek up. as kida looked back to the buzzcutted boy, she saw his fist connect with his face, subsequently waking derek up. stiles hissed in pain, holding his fist and wincing. derek bit the top of the bullet off, burning whatever was inside it and putting it on his wound. "that's so gross. it's like stiles eating mexican food." they watched as wound and infection disappeared.

"are you okay?" scott asked the world's dumbest question, with a glare from kida. "except for the agonising pain?" the wolf was funny, kida had to admit to that, but not as funny as she was. "i guess the ability to use sarcasm is a sign of good health?" scott glared at derek as he stood up, a burning statement lingering on his lips. "okay, we saved your life. which means you're gonna leave us alone. you got that? especially kie." after that, kida let herself fall to the floor, laying on the ground and closing her eyes. she needed sleep.

"stiles...take me home?" the boy didn't respond, only lifted her body from the ground and carried her out to the jeep, sliding her in the backseat and driving towards her house. "god, you're so cute." that was the last thing kida heard before she fell asleep in the back of stiles' jeep.

————————

"shit shit shit." kida ran her hands through her hair hurriedly, having no time to brush it properly. she was already late for her shift at the movie store, and josh would kill her if he had to stay for more than ten minutes after his shift ended. she grabbed her bike, riding away towards the store and running in. "hi, josh. bye, josh." she said as the boy stormed past her, ready to leave. he glared at her for a minute as she finished buttoning up her blue work shirt, rushing over to get behind the counter. as she did so, someone came into the store. she looked over the counter, seeing jackson standing there.

"third row, in romance movies!" she already knew what movie he wanted, choosing to move and help him instead of letting him suffer alone. "oh, hey, kida." as she took him to the romance section, he pointed out a pair of shoes sticking out of one of the aisles. "stay behind me." kida told him, pushing an arm in front of his body and moving towards it. it was one of the workers, mark, with his throat ripped out and blood pouring everywhere. "holy shit! what the hell?" they began to run, jackson running into a ladder which pulled down a light, making the whole place go dark.

there was a low growling behind them, and kida latched onto jackson's hand, pulling him behind one of the shelves. they could see the glowing red eyes, ducking behind the movies and lowering their breathing. the bookshelves began getting knocked over one by one, like a domino effect, until they reached jackson and kida. jackson's legs were trapped under one of them, and kida simply wasn't strong enough to lift them off his legs. "kida...go. save yourself." the blonde girl rolled her eyes, looking around the store for a weapon. "don't try and by a martyr, jackson. i'm not letting you die."

kida felt her body be sent to the floor, glowing red eyes and slaver looming over her small frame. it began panting, it so close her face. it lifted it's paw, sending one clean slash across her stomach, from her right ribs to her left hip. she screamed out in pain and it shot through the window, the girl holding her bleeding stomach. she didn't remember passing out, nor did she remember being taken to the hospital with stiles and scott riding along with her. but she did remember those glowing red eyes.