Two

Billie's POV

Billie's POV

I slowly opened the door trying to be as quiet as possible, after leaving the pancake house me and Ethan went to his friends house. It's now almost midnight...which usually isn't a big deal but now that I have a roommate it now is unfortunately a big deal.

"Shit.."

I whispered as the door slammed loudly behind me, I will never understand why they would put these heavy ass doors that just want to force themselves closed every fucking time.

"Billie..?"

Y/n croaked out as her sleeping figure turned towards me, I slowly kicked my shoes off hoping she would just go back to sleep and mind her own business.

"What time is it..?"

She whispered reaching for her phone turning her table light on.

"Almost midnight."

Her eyes shot to me and it was as if she seen a damn ghost.

"Where've you been? Isn't there a curfew?"

I sighed yanking my hoodie over my head leaving me  in just my Nike sports bra, she quickly looked away covering her head with her blanket. I laughed grabbing a pair of sweatpants out of my closet.

"I was with Ethan...and no? There's no curfew we're in college not elementary school."

I kicked my pants off sliding my sweatpants on.

"I find it rude you stayed out so late..especially knowing I start classes tomorrow."

She muttered angrily, I rolled my eyes falling back on my bed.

"Chill out it's midnight?"

"Yeah? I have to be up in six hours.."

"What? We're you asleep by nine?"

I snickered pulling my blankets over me, she stayed quiet.

"Oh my god...you were not asleep by nine..y/n.."

"Shut up I'm going back to sleep."

"Cant believe you went to bed that early.."

"Billie."

"Thats wild.."

"You don't know me! Mind your own business."

Was she really mad about me trying to joke with her? Is this how it's always going to be..? I don't understand why she's so bitchy.

"Goodnight Y/n.."

Silence...

~time skip~

Y/n's POV

"Turn that shit off!"

Billie shouted as my alarm went off for the fifth time, I groaned feeling around for my phone finally finding it I turned the alarm off.