.28

Billie's POV

Billie's POV

"Who could it be.."

She whispered as I tossed her a shirt, I laughed shrugging.

"I don't know..put some clothes on"

I yanked my hoodie over my head walking to the door pulling it open, Drew stood there with a smug smile on her face.

"Hey.."

"Hi?"

"Billie..I know that I still have something and I can't keep pushing those thoughts to the back of my head..?"

Oh fuck..we are not doing this right now.

"Drew you're drunk go home..please."

She crossed her arms shaking her head at me.

"No actually I'm not..I've had maybe one drink tonight because I can't get you off my mind.."

She said taking a step towards me.

"There's nothing left between us..trust me."

I said looking her up and down, she scoffed looking behind me.

"What? Are you fucking around with her now? Like that will really work.."

She purposely raised her voice, I knew Y/n could hear every word she was saying.

"Leave. Now."

I walked out of my dorm shutting the door behind me, she looked me up and down smirking. There was no way in hell I was letting her ruin my relationship with Y/n.

"Or what.."

"you really wanna find out?"

"Oh I would love to Eilish."

She said mocking my tone.

"You aren't even worth it-"

She slammed me against my dorm door raising her fist at me, the door yanked open behind me causing me to stumble back.

"What the fuck!?"

Y/n said shoving Drew away from me.

"It's not worth it...she's not worth it."

I said grabbing her hand, she pulled away from me glaring at Drew.

"Have fun Billie..while it lasts."

Drew said while tears fell down her face as she stormed away from us, Y/n turned to me throwing her hands up.

"What was that!? I thought you were done with her."

"I am? I didn't know she was going to show up here.."

"Bullshit."

She said shoving past me walking into the bathroom slamming the door, I groaned slamming the dorm door shut leaning against it.