Eleven

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"I like that.."

Billie said eyeballing me as she walked out of the bathroom with her toothbrush hanging out of her mouth.

"Yup..need to change."

She rolled her eyes as she grabbed her clothes off her bed.

"Sorry for complimenting you"

I laughed slightly looking at myself in the mirror.

"But seriously don't change.."

She smirked disappearing into the bathroom, I'm not sure what exactly was going on between us...flirty friendship? Not friendship at all..I don't know.

"Oh! If someone knocks let them in!"

She yelled while blaring her music as the shower turned on, I groaned and attempted to fix my hair but a knock on the door disrupted me. Of course they have to come as soon as she gets in the shower..I walked over and slowly opened the door.

"Uh..is Billie here?"

Some guy asked while looking around the room, I nodded moving away from the door. It was a guy I've never seen before, he was good looking..but why is he here?

"Where is she?"

He asked while eyeballing me.

"The shower."

I said while grabbing my comb out of my bag, he nodded sitting on her bed.

"I'm zayn.."

He mumbled glancing at me, I combed through my hair attempting to ignore him. Just because I'm in the same room doesn't mean I need to know his business.

"Who are you?"

"Y/n."

His eyes raked up and down my body, absolutely disgusting.

"I've never seen you before."

I sighed grabbing my spray out of my bag.

"I'm her roommate in case you couldn't tell."

I forced a smile while spraying my neck, he was staring at me. What is up with her friends and staring?

"How do you know Billie?"

I asked shoving my spray in my bag.

"Oooh...we go way back"

He said while smirking.

"Oh.."

I mumbled while swinging my bag over my shoulder.

"I gotta get to class."

"Nice meeting you Y/n.."

"Mhmmm.."

I walked to the door practically sprinting out, that was easily one of the most uncomfortable situations I've ever been in. Then my brain couldn't help but wonder if that's one of her...um whores as Zoe puts it.