.21

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"I'm watching! Stop freaking out.."

Claudia said as I rushed to throw clothes in my duffel bag.

"I just don't want to see her."

"Well.."

"What!?"

I said frantically turning around, Billie was standing in front of Claudia in the doorframe looking at me. She had tear stains down her cheeks, I looked away and continued packing my clothes.

"What..was the point in any of this.."

She mumbled walking past Claudia into the room, I kept quiet zipping my bag up.

"Y/n please...please just can we talk.."

She asked walking up behind me, Claudia walked over grabbing my bag off my bed.

"Billie..she doesn't want to talk to you."

She gestured towards the door, I nodded walking ahead of her.

"Oh and Billie..if I recall correctly...you were the one wanting to sleep with me.."

"Y/n I didn't mean any of the shit I sent!"

"Then why send it!?"

I yelled glancing at her, she threw her hands up.

"Because I'm fucking stupid!?"

"Just go.."

Claudia whispered pulling the door open, I watched as tears fell down Billie's face..

"Where are you even going.."

She asked her voice cracking, Claudia placed her hand on my back guiding me out.

"Thanks.."

I mumbled.

"Mhm.."

"FUCK!"

Billie screamed throwing something at the door, Claudia shook her head glancing at me.

"Don't feel bad.."

"oh I don't..she did this."

She nodded walking down the steps.

Billie's POV

"Fuck fuck fuck.."

I slid down the door placing my head in my hands, I'm so fucking stupid...it's my fault I caused this.