.33

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"Who was that girl?"

Billie asked breaking our awkward ass silence, I sighed resting my head against the window.

"does it matter?"

"To me? Yes."

She clenched her jaw looking towards me.

"Bartender.."

I kept my gaze out the window, she laughed bitterly turning the radio on.

"Classy.."

She mumbled under her breath, I reached my hand towards the volume turning it up. Her words hurt, no matter how hard I tried pushing them away..it hurt.

Zoe's POV

"Have you seen Y/n!?"

Claudia turned to me shaking her head, I was beginning to panic. What if this bitch got roofied or something?

"Great.."

I sighed shoving my way through the crowds of people searching for her.

"Hey!"

Drew made her way over to me looking drunk as ever.

"Can you take me to my dorm..?"

She asked leaning against me, I wrapped my arm around her trying to support the both of us.

"I can call an Uber..? I just have to find Y/n-"

"She left with Billie!"

Her hands pushed against me making me stumble, I scrunched my face confused on why Y/n would even go with her..why didn't she tell me?

"Oh.."

"Yeah."

I smiled sadly at her wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"Fuck this place let's go.."

She wrapped her arm around my waist as I guided us both out of the packed bar.

-small time skip-

Y/n's POV

"Thanks for the ride I guess.."

I mumbled opening the car door sliding out.

"Wait..what are you doing?"

I watched as she turned her car off, she looked at me smirking slightly.

"you got your roomie back.."

She laughed as she climbed out of the drivers seat, I continued staring at her waiting for the "ahahah pranked ya". But that never happened..