Seven

TRIGGER! Small mention of sexual assault if that makes you uncomfortable please skip

Y/n's POV

I watched as Billie pulled her shirt over her head and turned to me.

"I'll go out first..wait a couple minutes before you come out."

Ouch?

"Oh...okay.."

She opened the door walking out shutting it behind her, I stood up grabbing my clothes off the floor. I couldn't help but feel violated...used. I tugged my jeans up my legs and smoothed my shirt out walking to the door yanking it open. I made my way back downstairs.

"Excuse me...sorry.."

I said while shoving through people, this was no where near fun.

"Y/n!"

Claudia screamed making her way over to me.

"Hey.."

I smiled looking at her.

"I had to get away from Drew she's sucking Billie's face off..."

"Oh...ew um I think I'm gonna head out.."

She looked at me weirdly.

"What why we haven't been here long..? Stay! Have fun with me! You just need a drink"

"Fine"

I laughed slightly as she pulled me to the kitchen, Billie and Drew were practically dry humping each other. Billie looked over at me smirking slightly, I quickly looked away grabbing a cup off the counter.

"Did something happen between you two...I seen you guys dancing earlier."

Claudia said pouring something into my cup.

"It doesn't matter..just leave it."

I said downing whatever liquid was in my cup.

"Come on lets go dance.."

She said tugging me out of the kitchen, she pulled me to a group of guys...which I honestly didn't feel comfortable with.

"Dylan! Will you dance with Y/n..? She needs to take her mind off of someone."

Claudia said smirking slightly, he nodded sitting his can of beer down walking over to me.

"Oh no..no no...it's fine!"

I forced a laugh looking at him.