.25

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

It's been a week since the date with Zoe...honestly not much came from it, she honestly just wasn't my type. Me and Claudia got into an argument...so I'm back staying in my dorm yay. Billie was being Billie, didn't really talk nor see her much.

"Y/n!"

I glanced up from my laptop, Billie was standing in the bathroom doorframe.

"Can I borrow your toothpaste...?"

She asked awkwardly pursing her lips, I sighed nodding my head.

"Thaaaanks"

She shut the door going back to her business, ever since the fight with Claudia Zoe hasn't even tried messaging me..so I was back to just being alone.

"What times your friend coming?!"

She yelled from inside the bathroom.

"Not till later!"

My friend Tori planned a small trip to see me for the weekend, I was more than excited to see her and catch her up on everything.

"Soooo..."

She opened the door again aggressively brushing her teeth.

"Are you coming to Drew's party?"

I looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about..?"

"Ooooh...sorry I forgot you guys aren't talking.."

I shrugged going back to typing my essay.

"I can't really help none of them like me anymore.."

"Claudia's their lil leader"

She said spitting the toothpaste out of her mouth.

"We good?"

She asked while wiping her face off.

"Billie..if you're asking if I forgive you? No. We're roommates and that is it."

She nodded walking to her closet in just her sports bra and boxers.

"you know I am sorry."

"Just stop.."

She rolled her eyes pulling clothes out, the night after the whole date incident Billie found me to talk. It was a bunch of stupid shit, she kept apologizing for being ignorant. But why would I forgive her?

"we can't be friends?"

She mumbled pulling shorts up her legs.