.32

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Billie's hand was pressed against my back as she guided me through the bar. I hated it, I wanted no part of her touching me.

"Okay."

I said while stepping away from her, she looked at me weirdly before looking around.

"I'll be upfront with Claudia..and Drew"

"K."

"Find me in a bit?"

"Maybe.."

she gave me a sad smile before disappearing through the crowds of people, I sighed making my way back to the bar.

"Back so soon?"

The bartender asked with a smirk as I sat down.

"mhmmm..give me something strong"

Billie's POV

"There she is!"

Zoe announced while wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"here I am."

I said boringly smiling slightly, Drew was talking with Claudia about god knows what.

"Yo she was pissed.."

Zoe whispered, I glanced at her confused.

"about what?"

She laughed nudging my side.

"You walking out with Y/n..you should've seen her face."

I tensed glancing back over at Drew who was already staring at me.

"Shit.."

"Yup."

Zoe patted my back as I walked towards where her and Claudia were standing.

"Well well..look who it is."

Drew said with a fake smile resting on her lips, I laughed nervously standing beside her.

"Sorry I just needed a minute-"

She turned to me shaking her head.

"Don't. Don't even think for a second of ruining my night..I know what you were doing and we'll deal with it later. I'm here to have a good time."

She snapped as she narrowed her eyes at me, I nodded looking towards the stage as the lights dimmed.

"You missed his first performance by the way."