.31

-three weeks later-

-three weeks later-

Y/n's POV

"Come for me then...please"

Zoe said practically begging me to come to this stupid bar tonight, it's been almost three weeks since Drew's little "overdose". I haven't bothered speaking to Billie or trying to. I'm still pissed. But I'm being the bigger person and avoiding the drama..for now.

"I don't want to see them.."

I sighed continuing to pluck my brows, she groaned laying her head against me.

"Please..just for a little..Billie's tried reaching out.."

"why...why do you want me to go so bad?"

"Good company!"

Zoe's been staying here since Billie started staying with Drew, I didn't mind it her company was nice.

"I'll think about it.."

I mumbled glancing at her, she smiled nodding.

"Deal"

"But I'm only going for Finn."

Billie's POV

"and why is this a big deal..?"

Drew hummed as she sat beside me placing her hand on my thigh.

"because it's Finneas's first show..?

"We have to go?"

She asked looking at me pouting, I looked at her annoyed that she would even ask that.

"Yes? That's my brother..singing is his passion."

"fiiine..I'll go."

I smiled slightly kissing her cheek.

"As long as Y/n won't be there."

"Why would she be there?"

"Who knows.."

I sighed leaning my head back against the wall, she always had to bring her up..I think about her enough I don't need Drew bringing her up every five seconds.

-time skip-

Zoe's POV

"You look fine.."

Y/n smiled nervously at me as we walked into the bar, the show started thirty minutes ago..but Y/n insisted we arrive a little late.

"I'm scared.."

She mumbled looking around, I grabbed her hand and tugged her towards the tiny stage placed in the back of the bar. There was actually a pretty big turn out im impressed.

"Zoe!"

Claudia shouted waving us over, she hadn't seen Y/n yet I understood why she was nervous. The groups done nothing but talk shit.