.35

-4 days past the incident-

Y/n's POV

I quietly shut the door behind me as I walked into my dorm, all Billie's done the past few days is sleep...ever since she found out about Zoe and Drew that is.

"Jesus can't you be quiet!"

I rolled my eyes and walked to my side of the room tossing my bag down.

"It's 4pm...don't really see why I need to be quiet."

She rolled over running her hands along her face as she slowly opened her eyes.

"It's 4pm...?"

I nodded as she frantically felt around her covers probably searching for her phone.

"Have you eaten...?"

I asked watching her eyebrows scrunch as she read along her notifications, she finally shook her head no and looked at me.

"No...I'm fucking starving though.."

I laughed and stood up from my bed, her eyes following my every move.

"Well get up get motivated..we can go get food...if you want?"

A small smile made its way on her face as she rolled out of bed, honestly I'm not sure where me and Billie's relationship stands. I'd like to think we're friends? Even though my heart wants way more..

"You done staring?"

She snapped as she flung her shirt at me, I flinched and turned towards the wall.

"Sorry.."

I mumbled as she chuckled digging through her closet, I swayed back and fourth on my heels impatiently waiting.

"Done...?"

I asked glancing over my shoulder my breath hitched in my throat at the view, she was trying to yank a sports bra over her mommy milkers- what am i thinking!?

"Uh-"

She looked at me clearing her throat with a smirk.

"I was just..seeing if..you know..."

I mumbled turning back around as she yanked a sweatshirt over her head.

"Mhmmm.."

I heard her footsteps getting closer so I walked to the door and grabbed my dorm key.

Billie's POV

I didn't mean to sleep till 4 in the fucking afternoon...or evening? I needed to stop letting this Drew situation run my life. It's not surprising...so why are my feelings so hurt, I don't love her do I? Theres no way...no.