.30

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I shoved my shoes on my feet calling Billie for the seventh time, finally she picked up.

"Billie?"

"What!?"

She snapped I was taken back by her tone, last time I checked I didn't do shit to her.

"Where are you?"

"Why are you so worried about it?"

"Zoe told me what happened..all I'm trying to do is be with you for support."

I snapped back bitterly.

"I don't want you here."

"Oh.."

Not gonna lie that honestly hurt...way more than it should've, but if that's what she wants fine.

"Keep me updated I guess..?"

I mumbled hanging up the call leaning against the wall, tears fell down my face the more I thought about the situation.

Billie's POV

I slammed my phone in the cup holder sighing.

"did you really need to be that rude?"

Finneas asked from the backseat, I gripped the wheel focusing on the road.

"She's upset."

Claudia said glancing at me from the passenger seat.

"Thanks captain obvious."

He mumbled going on his phone.

"Woah..don't be rude to me? Our best friend is fighting for her life.."

"It's her fault?"

He said looking at me through the mirror.

"Oh my god! You're an asshole."

Claudia huffed crossing her arms.

"Why are you even coming?"

She asked staring out the window.

"I'm not listening to you two bicker the whole fucking time so please shut up.."

I said glaring at Finneas in the mirror, my ex girlfriend..who I still care about is fighting for her life right now. I can't help but feel like it's my fault, maybe we should've tried working things out..

"Is Zoe on her way?"

Claudia asked quietly, I nodded keeping quiet the rest of the ride to the hospital.

Drew's POV

"You took an absurd amount of..looks to be Benadryl?"

I sighed leaning my head back, I knew it wouldn't kill me. I just wanted to open everyone's fucking eyes so maybe then I'll matter..