.16

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"Woah.."

I said pulling away from Drew shaking my head.

"What the hell was that!?"

She laughed slightly grabbing my hand.

"Come on..I know you think I'm attractive?"

"You..can't just kiss people.."

She rolled her eyes as she ran her hand up my arm, I'm not going to lie..I was uncomfortable.

"Okay maybe don't-"

I pulled my arm away from her backing up, she crossed her arms eyeballing me.

"Why get dressed up just to leave me with nothing?"

"What..does that even mean? I can't get dressed up to hang out with a friend?"

She laughed shaking her head.

"We are not friends...if you're trying to resist me for Billie I can tell you right now that's not going to work."

I watched as she took a step towards me.

"The fact..you want to see me and bring up Billie tells me everything I need to know.."

I laughed and gestured towards the door.

"Just leave Drew..this game you're trying to play isn't going to work.."

She smirked leaning in closer to me.

"Let's make a bet on that?"

"Excuse me?"

"You act like you don't want to sleep with me..but I see the way your body reacts to me..the way you look at me.."

"Get out."

I said crossing my arms, she shrugged walking to the door.

"You know Y/n..there's nothing wrong with having fun?"

She turned to me as she placed her hand on the door handle.

"I know that.."

"Then let loose..I'm one call away."

She walked out leaving me confused and flustered, why would she come here just to have sex? Yet as soon as I denied she wanted to bring up Billie..I know what she's up to. I refuse to play this little game with her..no matter how much it intrigued me why let her win? Although she is right..Billie could care less. She's probably flirting it up right now.

"Why.."

I groaned walking to my bed flinging myself down.

Billie's POV

"You just didn't do her right."

Ethan said while shoving his mouth full of waffles.

"She didn't "do" me right either? Stop trying to one side shit."